Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks brother I’ve been smoking bowl after bowl watching it drip out. Always used to stir it… that helped. But since I have been skipping bags. I have been getting a huge accumulation of hash in the 25. So it does as you say.

3 Likes

Learned that one from Hash Church.

1 Like

Whats that man?

It’s an old YouTube show hosted by Bubbleman. It’s a podcast type format. Lots of episodes, and they are like 3 hours each. One of those things I used to listen to while at work.

5 Likes

Nice I’ll look into it. Thanks man.

1 Like

Ran it through the 25 again. Didn’t get much of anything. This is what I pulled from the first wash. It’s drying now…

13 Likes

Looks yummy! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah that bubble man show is a great watch! :100:

3 Likes

Thanks bud!!! I can’t wait to get some time for it…

1 Like

nice and dry…6 Grammer.

15 Likes

looks like a dung beatles dream. thats a nice ball you got there

1 Like

Thanks man. I can’t stop thinking of smashing on it. Lmao. I freaking love hash. Buttttt. I did just grab like 20 gs of erl. So I’m going to be quite blasted here soon. Just need to change the water… and flame on :fire:

3 Likes

go get em tiger lol

1 Like

7 Likes

Holy hell now that’s a room!

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s what I was thinking!

2 Likes

itś looks so freaking good!!! and for sure is tatsty! :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I am putting it away for another occasion…

2 Likes

I know for s fact that hash is wayyy better after a long cure in a jar. So you should try the Goves. :wink:

1 Like

Great score with that 100 :duck: deal @Pawsfodocaws ! Most excellent turd-ball as well! :drooling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

Hope everything went well for you brother haven’t been on in a hot min

2 Likes