Wicked damn awful

1 Like

I’ll stick to my can of air…

1 Like

You want som wahhhh wahhhhs man???

3 Likes

How goes it bud?

1 Like

Pretty good brother. Really liking this new job I’ve got, got a buncha herbs and veggies sprouting in the back yard, a shit load of weed growing in my bedroom, and enough money to pay my bills (this month :sweat_smile:).
How you been my friend?

7 Likes

Getting over sickness. In the nick of time. Smoking on some kill. Making new mothers and cutting some autos

5 Likes

Glad you’re feeling better!
Excited to see what happens in the new setup…LEDs will be a little bit of a learning curve coming from HID, but man are they easier on the electric bill!
I’ve got 300 watts in a 2x4 and another 640 in my 4x5, and they are excellent.

4 Likes

I’ve been running some leds for 2 years in my mom tent,. I know I can keep them alive atleast. Well see how the rest go’s :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and thank you I appreciate that. It’s good to hear things are going well with you also.

2 Likes

Yes I know super small, :rofl:. But they all took and have shown new growth. Any problem parts burnt or what not have been clipped away. They are looking good currently under a t5. One of my Mac 1 looks like it needed some nutes so I’m going to dose them up tomorrow., one of the trizzler autos have had its pistils turn completely red over the last few days. The other two are short behind it. Now to find my loupe :crazy_face:. Here are 8 apple fritter clones. Once larger I will uppot to 3 gal fab pots and plant them in soil. Then under the hps they will ride. I will be selecting a couple for mothering. And the others will be flowered out. Thinking on the idea of pushing them to 80 days. Well see if I have the patience.

9 Likes

Eww, patience.

1 Like

What?? I took her to 70 days. I think I can do another ten :laughing:

2 Likes