Paws and effect 🪴🌱

2 Likes

Hell yes @blowdout2269 @anonymous4289

1 Like
1 Like

Also topped my mac1 moms for the third time.

3 Likes

one day i’ll have to get my hands on the apple fritter

3 Likes

Hands down favorite smoke. Love it. Some good stuff. I have tried fritter bud before. But this lumpy cut is hands down best one yet. :ok_hand: prime. If you’re ever looking and do the shipping clone thing. I believe this lumpy cut came from farmerjoe on Instagram. I’m not Sure the status as I do not buy or ship clones. But that’s where this cut came from.

2 Likes

Note to self. Had fritter and Mac for 1 and 1 half years so far.

3 Likes

@Mr.Sparkle how many days do the trizzlers go? I can’t find the information could you help me out perhaps?

Think they were around 9-10 weeks for me

2 Likes

Thanks man

1 Like

:+1:, twenty20 mendocino says 72-82 though yeah I was less

2 Likes

I’m on like 50 give or take…

1 Like

Look what came from @ShitSeeds sts kit woooohoooooza

also thanks @misterbee and thank you @TopShelfTrees1 mail recieved.

11 Likes

That’s a cool gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

how long does fritter go???

1 Like

Take her to 70 days and she’ll be perfect some push her. I’m going to be taking her to 80 this run. @Jetdro

1 Like

thanks

appears both of my cuts of her are dying . Out of nowhere , not sure what is going on . ill cry if i lose her . One in Dixie has about had it , one i placed in octo yesterday is sad :weary:

2 Likes

That’s shitty wonder why?

3 Likes

I don’t know I didn’t really pay attention to them I took two cuts of the apple fritter at like a week after the flip I didn’t pay much attention to them.
when I went to decide who to place in my third tent I looked at them and I realized they appear to be flowering which is weird they’ve been under 18 our light for three weeks or so I placed one in the Octopot the other I just left in the Dixie that look like shit today when I went to look she was almost limp against her stock but her Dixie is wet gotta be her roots

5 Likes

Shit man that’s not good.

3 Likes