Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I’ll take pics in a while, but these have to be the smallest clones I’ve messed with. Wow. They are tiny. But I’m not going to wine about it, they will soon be huges monster bush bud machines. As for now I let them perk back up. I let them dry. One was wilty.ehh no problem. I’m glad I have some new moms and some for a run for buds. I still have the other moms those cuts came from. And they look like Edward scissor hands had his ways with them. :rofl: although they have sprouted some more viable looking cuts available. I will be taking more soon I think. :relieved:. After that those two moms will be chopped salad :green_salad: :yum:

2 Likes

You could always reveg the one your flowering? :unamused:?? :unamused: :thinking:

3 Likes

Got these in a trade. Snow lotus. Snow wookie. Soulmate. Blue lotus. And orange goji xamnesia haze all f1. Bohdi. Seem like these might be neat, I have been wanting to try bohdi out. This should be a good selection.

Thank you kindly @TopShelfTrees1

8 Likes

These are from the bee.

6 Likes

Can’t comment on them all but anything with snow lotus or orange goji pretty sure you’ll like the smoke.

4 Likes

Right on. Happy to hear.

Orange Goji x AH , where did those come from ?

1 Like

I did a trade with @TopShelfTrees1 and he hooked it up with what would seem like some good gear… :+1:

Wiped it off and had to re write. :laughing:

1 Like

Brother! That is a haul of rarities, that Blue Lotus in particular is a unicorn and please please :pray: F2 that, Bodhi stopped working with the DJ Blueberry quickly and barely released any of those but they were incredible by all accounts:

3 Likes

That could be why I have found no information on it. Edit here*

1 Like

Thats my cross , she is named OGAH . @ShiskaberrySavior has run her many times
Has not disappointed yet , hope you run some

7 Likes

Yeah, I think DJ asked him to not use the Blueberry cut anymore since he was getting his son setup with Second Generation and also just hustling himself? Don’t remember the exact story but I’m sure older heads here do, probably @nube @Cannavore or @VAhomegrown

2 Likes

If you get into that, I have some Snow Lotus work from GrowHard that @HolyAngel gifted to me, a BX and a cross, I’ll pop the BX if you’re growing that and we could swap some pollen or something

3 Likes

That would be sick man

3 Likes

DJ has such incredible genetics and knowledge, but it sucks that the guy is pretty aggressive about intellectual property. I get it, he’s been around a long time and already did the thing with Blueberry getting taken and marketed without him by a bunch of Dutch seed companies back in the day, but it is kind of a bummer. I have one of the random mix packs he released with that vault stuff a few years ago and he puts a bunch of copyright stuff on the pack about not using his seeds to breed with lol

4 Likes

I’m not worried :laughing:

2 Likes

I mean, he willingly gave/sold blueberry and/or worked with all of those Dutch companies before they went off and sold it on their own. It’s not like they stole it. He did it to himself.

4 Likes

Paws says “Come at me bro”

5 Likes

Lmao :rofl: yup

2 Likes