Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Bingo, it took me a while to untangle that from the stories but it seems like while his lines have the full range of weird and wonderful expressions his work is known for, it’s really the Dutch who stabilized it into the Blueberry IBLs that most of us have experienced

3 Likes

Ehhhhh… Glad they made it safely, and quick too!
Please keep us all posted on the successes (and maybe failures) with the STS. Cant wait to see the show!!!

:poop:

3 Likes

For sure thank you so much

2 Likes

Pretty sure I killed a fritter letting it dry out its not coming back. Still have 7 going hard though.

4 Likes

Right on that’s cool to know man. I look forward to popping them some time.

1 Like

This is a project I’m working on. This shall be what my work goes down under as I breed. Working secretly :wink: on some projects. Still figuring things out :crazy_face:

Not going hard, just hobby.

4 Likes

:fire: :seedling: to come! Watch out :rofl:

1 Like

Here are my two Mac 1 moms. One was yellowing, and I believe its coming back from it. I fed a light dose of mega crop one part once. I haven’t given any of these plants any nutrients besides one mac1 once, and it was .5gs of the MG. I have never had to ph my water. And it’s been really nice. Wow that bud hits. It’s hard to type…

here are my trizzler autos, today is day 50 ish. Because well idk how long they were in a cup,… I believe autos flower when started. Or maybe that’s an assumption I have been going off of for a long time, not counting semi autoflowering cultivars. here are my fritter clones growing up, I have lost two due to letting them get dry bahh. I hope to be uppotting these in a week or so and will be keeping two for mothers and most likely budding the others out. :grinning:. Need some more kind buds.

10 Likes

One of the trizzler is growing buds off the main stem sticking out like branches. Freaking wierd. You can see it in the last pic of trizzlers. @Mr.Sparkle you get this kind of thing ever?

2 Likes

Under 55rh I’d get the serrations curling with fritter, more accurately it needed stable vapor pressure (my blind assumption from tinkering).

3 Likes

alot of plants will do that when they usually have something that stunts them in early flower or that transition period it can be things like going dry, root rot issue, nutrient issues, anything that makes them check up and then once they start going again its just budsicles with some varietals doign it more, and from my recollection trizzlers were pretty compact in general so i see that happening

2 Likes

Right on thanks man. :blush:

Today is around 8 weeks plus a few days for the trizzlers. Ima give them 2 more. I figure some couch lock may come with this decision. @Mrs.Paws is doing a great job looking after them all thank you kindly hun. Here are some mac1 moms and my 3 trizzler bud machines!!!

also here are 6 apple fritter about to be upped.

13 Likes

Trizzlers are technically on day 59.

Note

2 Likes

Got six fritter upped. And under the hps.

12 Likes

Nice man! Glad you got that gel replaced! Clone away! :seedling::scissors:

3 Likes

Thanks man, its helped!

2 Likes

Thinking you may just be on to something with this Apple Fritter business…

Week 9

2acaa2127c46749f31592a2216e65d107a95b53c_2_375x500

b44f0d46624afa1694d57b855d40744544bb4419_2_375x500

17 Likes

Brother I have had a suspicion for a good year and a half now…glad she is doing well for you also.

5 Likes

Introducing. Baby paws

21 Likes