Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Chopped the trizzler last night at 72 to 75 days. I’ll get pics late but the buds on them are massive and gorgeous.

3 Likes

so cute !! sure gone be a big tiger ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks my wife got him while I was on a hunting trip, I like cats so I wasn’t in protest. It’s amazing people selling cats for anywhere from 100 to 1k. We got a deal on this little guy!. He’s the best!

4 Likes

so you both did hunting :smiley: cats a great and always fun to watch.! some of them can be expensive.

2 Likes

Yup. We both got Uber baked and had a few drinks and made this, one sec…

2 Likes

5 Likes

playtime :smiley:

it looking great the kitten will hav alot of fun with this!

2 Likes

Thanks man.

2 Likes

Nice @Pawsfodocaws ! You guys are crafty!

What a cute kid. What is his/her name? Cats rule! I just ordered my cats some of those talk buttons. They’re done with me teaching them tricks, time for them to have a select few words to talk back with. :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

It’s baby paws !

4 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks man!!! He’s fun.

1 Like

Cute kitty :cat2:‍:black_large_square:. Hope your hunting trip was everything you wanted.

2 Likes

trizzlers cut at 73 ish days or something.

12 Likes

I got a new cash tray.

1 Like

You put cash in there??? :joy::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

:rofl: no bro bud ashes. Lol

3 Likes

:person_shrugging::money_mouth_face:

I like it! I’m still using this old skull one I’ve had since I was a teenager.

5 Likes

That’s sick man. I have some Kash trays that have a needle tip nail thing in the middle of a round ashtray. I have like five. And they are sick. In packaging some where with all my stuff. Will find them soon but for now I. Using that funny bin I posted its sufficient.

2 Likes

Thank you @Emeraldgreen it’s my passion to hunt and fish and carry on family traditions. I appreciate it very much.

2 Likes