Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Bonsai western hemlock trees 3 or 4 years old.

8 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion mail recieved!!! Thanks @OhNo555 mail recieved. Thanks @Ris mail recieved!!.

5 Likes

Quite the thread! Took a while to catch up! :pray::green_heart:

1 Like

It’s a read. That’s cool you flipped through it. Always welcoming people to read through and enjoy :wink:

@OGSince03

5 Likes

I’m going to be putting up a 5x5 mars tent with two tsw2000 lamps in it. Also a 3x3 tent with a vs1500. I plan on starting plants in the 3x3 and cloning in it. I will be running all the gear from which I have recieved from users here. I am cleaning the room this weekend and hope to be set up soon. Can’t wait to be running seed again, really been missing it. I have been running mostly clone only for about 2 years. Mostly apple fritter. Can’t wait to see what I find in all the og beans I have. This is going to be wicked fun, so hit that follow button and let’s go for a og seed venture together all yall.

let’s see if we can get some nuggage

72 Likes

Paws growing from seed? Niiice I’m pulling up a chair for sure :+1:

10 Likes

Thinking I’ll be starting with various fems I have. Should be fruitful…

8 Likes

Ok, I made it!
Here for the ride bro.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Sounds good bud.!

6 Likes

pulls a chair to the table and sits down im in too! :innocent:

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair n wishing you the best! @Pawsfodocaws excited to see what you make happen brother!

2 Likes

i look forward to your grows.

2 Likes

Looking forward to observing your progress.
Best of Luck.

2 Likes

Pulling up a chair.
What will you be starting first?

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! I have no idea what I’m starting first. This should be fun. First I need to clean that room :laughing:. Then grow room set up!

10 Likes

Watching :eyes: :+1:

1 Like

Nice Paws! I run a 3x3 w 1500 and 5x5 w tsw2000 and fc3000, so pretty similar setup hey.

Here’s my 5x5 stacked w OG sourced gear rn

18 Likes

I love this new thread title! :rofl:

6 Likes

I didn’t either. So I just started throwing a fray of OG’s beans at the dirt!
Come to think of it, I sure hope that I continue to get some more cull-able plants or I’m f@ckd. :rofl:

7 Likes

Thanks man!

1 Like