Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Lmao no kidding!

2 Likes

Heā€™ll yes man that sick. Very similar set up. :ok_hand: thatā€™s awesome what kind of gear do you got in there??!

3 Likes

Sounds like something Iā€™ll be doing soon!.

2 Likes

A little of this, a little of thatā€¦front left just getting started is a SSDD f2 from HA, next to her in front is a TK, got two Vortex phenos from the Dirt-Wizard, they are in back corners one either side, MendoBreath from the bank of stank is the lone late finisher center back.

Thereā€™s a few others hiding out of sight in there, a C5SensiStar, an Alaskan Thunder Fuck, and a Big Don.

3 Likes

Heā€™ll yea. I canā€™t wait to fill my tents with new strains!

3 Likes

Started work on the storage room and got half way through, itā€™s been tough with the power cutting out every 20 minutes. Damn. And itā€™s been off for a hour, so. Well shit! Didnā€™t have the time this weekend, now I do and weā€™re having this crazy ass storm :unamused: booo.

4 Likes

Boo to power outages!! Yay to @Pawsfodocaws for a solid thread! Canā€™t wait to see what you put in!!

3 Likes

O man itā€™s going to be fun. Iā€™m ogling over strains to pop. Right now I have two flips in my pocket, fems no less. Aloha og x4. And northern lights #2 x11. If they all sprouted Iā€™d be at limit. They are photos. I got the aloha from @misterbee and not sure whom, but I got the nl from a oger here as well.

4 Likes

The smalls from the Nl 2 outdoor plant. 32 gal bags.

21 Likes

Right on. Howā€™s the bud? Iā€™d like to get an idear. By the looks of the smalls. Itā€™s a producer. Hope so, Iā€™ll try and do my best with them as well. Itā€™s my first time running led lamps exclusively. Should make for some fun. Iā€™m thinking since I have these beans. Once I have the room set up they will be what gets popped first.

4 Likes

Iā€™m going to actually have to say @misterbee gave me both of these sets of beans now that i thunk it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve sent to him and you , I believe. So they could be one and the same.

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing. I got mail recently from him and you. These are from you I bet. The aloha are from him.

So @Hashpants is whom supplied the nl2. Noted

Mine are taped edges ,red washer. Itā€™s good up ,old school smoke. GL

1 Like

Thatā€™s them. Sweet deal man. Iā€™ve had nl before. But never grown it. How long for flowering?

1 Like

Also @misterbee how long for flower on the aloha og?

2 Likes

Actually, anywhere from 58 - 70ish days, HEAVY YIELDER!! Also, those NLs are directly from Todd, IBL, in fact (just to keep your Records straight). SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Were they Fems?

2 Likes

The NL#2 & #5 IBLs are BOTH Regular. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Gotcha , my s1s were from Ag NL2 anyway. Thanks for all you do @misterbee !

3 Likes