Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Thanks man. Itā€™s going to be great!

2 Likes

Updateā€¦ Things have been slow due to other factors limiting time for this grow. We have decided to run some apple fritter clones in this run at the time being.,. I mean I just harvested a nice amount of fritter nuggage and itā€™s so gosh darn good, itā€™s like smokingā€¦well you would have to try it sometime, itā€™s amazing. I have been growing this couch lock dank strain for my medical needs and will continue to grow it some more. My provider will be flowering out my last moms soon in my other thread, and I am working on a batch of clones to fill this led sled tent out. Should be quite awesome. Insert drooling picture of fritter nugs here怋怋怋怋

15 Likes

:drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

One dayā€¦ :wink:

2 Likes

One day. I keep saying that. Itā€™s been 2 yearsā€¦

I donā€™t really mind. :confused: Iā€™m happy as hell to run her.

1 Like

Awe. Now I get it bud.

Yes, one dayā€¦

1 Like

Awe yeah got two fritter clones upped and in cups under a t5 stretching their toes so to speak before the transition to under some led lamps.

10 Likes

Just got all my wiring done. And fired up the lights for a visual. Things are going to be sweet!..

11 Likes

Par meter edit* this is where @Mrs.Paws stepped in and gifted this dope ass thing to me!

5 Likes

Super jelly over here brotha. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@Pawsfodocaws

you need to expand your horizons some you know Iā€™m growing the same fritter as you in fact Iā€™m taking about 3/4 of a pound of it down tomorrow. itā€™s just as you say fantastic weed but to be honest I like four or five others better . not much grow as well as fritter nor yield is much but there are a few that do and you need to have more than one bud to smoke

4 Likes

Itā€™s what I enjoy running atm man. I do run autos, and have some other plants like Aladdin kush growing for cutsā€¦ also that mac1. Havenā€™t really ever truly run her. So ya I see what your saying . But we enjoy the fritter budsā€¦ smoked many and ran a quite a few things, found a good one I can stand. Itā€™s great. Iā€™ll be running more mac1 and others here and there. I really like the apple fritter though man :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. Iā€™ll think on it and probably make a decision on going back to my og plan of popping some beans for this new local.

@Jetdro

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s it Iā€™m popping beans for this new tentā€¦fems of all sorts :yum: :ok_hand: :sweat_smile: :deciduous_tree: :fire: :seedling: to be honest I miss popping seeds and finding sick plants. This will be fun. My provider gave me the idea of running more fritter. So I went with it, but I do have some seeds I want to get to. So this should be fun. I agree with @Jetdro I need to expand my horizons on to some new buds.

5 Likes

This new setup should be fun to work with! Iā€™m excited for the par meterā€¦!

1 Like

Iā€™m excited for your PAR meter!

1 Like

Heā€™ll yes so am I man! Itā€™s going to be very useful! I am very wary of all the apps for phones. This meter seems to fit the bill. I canā€™t wait to get it!
Edit I have other costs I need to get done darnit. I had to cancel.

3 Likes

I need your chair brother.

1 Like

I had to hit cancel. I need dirt and such. Darn it.

1 Like

Damn! Maybe next time. :frowning:
Gotta have dirt, lol.

Hey, you got a MarsHydro 2Ɨ4 tent, dont ya?

1 Like

No did. But returned itā€¦I have a 5x5 Iā€™m using. And a 3x3 vivosun waiting to be set up

1 Like

Damn. Iā€™d have bought it! Lol

1 Like