Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Raspberries and Tay berries picked nice haul! Those deer can be a real pain.

2 Likes

I know, it’s been bugging me but hey atleast we have the fence up already partially powered and it will be more grounded and more than likely a ton more effective after we are done tomorrow. Also more raspberries to come i am Building a raspberries v fence tomorrow. Aswell as a row for Tay berries.

2 Likes

Thanks kindly btw.

1 Like

Guess what just came in everyone!!!

:crazy_face:

IMG_20221104_213735_850

@ReikoX

8 Likes

Also check the super sick humidor out

5 Likes

I need to get some more of that shit to dump on my plants.

2 Likes

Wonder why the apple fritter is like that you’d think 25 day cure it should be pretty nice?

2 Likes

To tell you the truth it usually is fine after 3 weeks. Maybe I was a little harshed out after I found a ball of of hash in my testing pipe. I mean what else to do, but burn it down :wink:.

1 Like

Here, the electric fence has a grounding fence behind it. So it’s all set up on metal T posts with a wire fence on there made out of stucco wire or something and that’s directly connected to the ground side of the fence charger. So if some critter hits the fence and it doesn’t get shocked because the ground is dry, it’ll keep moving until it contacts the grounding fence and bam! Wild animals are terrified of this place :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice ya my orchard got stripped from deer or elk last night. And we’re pounding in a 6 foot rod. Tightening all line. It’s all thick wire 10 foot fence with 6 lines. But I think a elk tried to hop it and got hung up. One of my 10 ft t posts are bowed in a foot. Lines are loose. I fucking hate these deer atm eating my orchard. Hadn’t even had the chance to grow up yet. Thank bob they didn’t get to my raspberries and tomato plants.

1 Like

All lines tight and grounded a whole lot better now with the longer grounding rod in the ground. Also got the raspberry fence up. And planted.

3 Likes

Led update, I’ll flip tomorrow I’m thinking.

14 Likes

Hehe, almost forgot to net these girls. Not this time… getting the net tomorrow :crazy_face:.!!! Wonder how much bud these leds will pull. I’m thinking I’ll be running them around a par of 900. Slowly increasing up from where it’s around 550 meow.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see how much bud you pull from these girls!

2 Likes

I told ya that net would come up flip tonight at 10 pm.

11 Likes

Flipped at 8 pm today. Led grow. :grin:

1 Like

Some thug pug gear🔥 I don’t ever see thug pug gettin grown out around here.

2 Likes

Your grow setup looks awesome.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate that.

1 Like

It’s always nice when your timer works. Me second lamp hasn’t flipped on yet…this is going to be awesome.

9 Likes