Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Iā€™ve got stankasaurus. Natural gas. And pearly white. Sealed packs.

2 Likes

Also did reproductions with some people of pbb. And I did unicorn poop.

3 Likes

How was the unicorn poop?
I had some flower gifted to me in the secret Santa last year and was really impressed with it.

2 Likes

It was some good bud. Others have said itā€™s not a yielder, idc itā€™s some dank. Had to repro it. Made bx1s and f3s. Havenā€™t grown it since.

3 Likes

Maybe your repro might produce better.

3 Likes

Possibly., I donā€™t have time for regular seeds atm though. There will be a time soon though :wink:

2 Likes

You have enough to trade off a few?

2 Likes

So Iā€™ve been watering them at night for all of the veg cycle. So I am slowly backing it off to a water in the am when the light flicks on to reduce humidity at night when it is most riskyā€¦ I need to grab a fan and post it up in there. I know, shouldā€™ve been one in there this whole time, eh atleast we are not 4 weeks into flower. Here they are for you all to enjoy.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

I decidedly broke out a bottle of this. Watering in the am and leaving it alone, letting them ride. Iā€™ll check par every so often but itā€™s smooth sailing here on out.4a6a162ea0bffecd7d9b0096a5d77b6096cec08b

I made sure to grab a couple pallets when the train hit town download

@ReikoX shipment arrived at the right time :wink:

8 Likes

Check this watermelon tourmaline in a quartz matrix I scored. Freaking beautiful been looking for a long time for one crystal I got a bunch in a chunk thatā€™s a really nice piece. I was informed it wouldā€™ve regularly fetched 400ā€¦ I got so lucky paying 20 bucks.

14 Likes

Nice score, @Pawsfodocaws! :+1:

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Just tested the 30 day cure in the clear terploc grove bags. The mac1 is so smooth and straight overwhelmingly potent. Even for me, and thatā€™s nuts to feel that high or this high. Wow. Also that fritter is nice smoke pretty smooth but Iā€™m thinking it could use longer. None the less they are back storage for longer term curing. Hereā€™s the mac1

hereā€™s the apple fritter

15 Likes

Your not fooling around broke out the expensive stuff . Lol

2 Likes

I like the looks of the fritter buds over the Mac

1 Like

Thatā€™s dang right, no foolin here. :rofl: donā€™t worry this stuff lasts awhile. Stores well. Even in sun :laughing:. I love it. For real. Besides what plants crave. They get mc and litfa. Done and done.

The mac1 seems so much more crystal covered. But the fritter is much more tasty and all around still my favorite. The mac1 got me stupid high in one bowl. And Iā€™m a 1 gram a day dab kindof dude. So, thatā€™s saying something to me. Glad I kept her around. Thinking itā€™s this loud, but at the same time same number produced 1 less oz dry. From last run.

2 Likes

Also the mac1 had 2 weeks less veg time. And the fritter is the heaviest shit Iā€™ve seen ever in my growing days.

1 Like

Fritter might need a longer cure to bring out the goodness . One of these days gotta try that Mac get a few seeds going and see what itā€™s like. Slowly getting around to sprouting some new strains again been on hover mode since spring got quite a few new to me strains vegging for the last 3 plus months waiting on fall weather to get them flowering .

Should be an interesting grow this round no usual suspects and all new plants once I get going again. Kinda looking forward to it .

2 Likes

Nice man itā€™s always good to have something like that to look forward to. I have my led grow going atm, still need to make a clone army for my other tent. My momā€™s still kicking. But i have 3 kiss 2 ibg and a three kingdoms in flower right now. As of 2 days or so ago.

1 Like