Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I can’t even remember what I got going gonna have to read the tags and see what there is I just sprouted some sweet and sour Cindy and some black snow x pink kush

1 Like

I let go of my pack of pink kush. Oops.

1 Like

Finally got a fan in the led tent. The kiss fems are showing pistils. Which is nice the other two ibg aren’t neither is the three kingdoms. I did post yesterday. But I will update every week on the day until I harvest these.

:drooling_face:

9 Likes

Hey all mail is otw everyone whomever is expecting mail from me the bulk of it left today.

2 Likes

Took some mac1 and fritter cuts today. Had to sacrifice a few plugs for humidity make shift holes with a seed tray over the top. 30% rh is a bitch!!! I swear even spraying three times a day I’ll have to have two runs of cloning Before I’m up and running again.

10 Likes

Now I’m drooling.

2 Likes

Led grow update. Bushy kiss plants. Lots of stretch fast in the ibg and three kingdoms. Pistils all over the kiss. Now on the others yet, no balls either so that’s a plus.

15 Likes

Had to adjust lights or they were going to burn dialed it in to around 780 and 580 in the corners with the par meter. That thing is so helpful. You rule @Mrs.Paws

5 Likes

I love Kannabia Kiss. Grows with a skunk-like structure and very dense colas. Watching this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s some great grow, man!

1 Like

Thanks bud. I’m glad you like it. It’s going well for my first run with leds.

2 Likes

What does first run with leds mean if you’ve been at it for years? Sorry if this was explained or if I’m just being a dumbass. :laughing:

1 Like

No problem your not, I mean I’ve been at growing for years, under the sun /hps. First time under led lamps. :rofl: maybe I’m the one confusing people @resimax

1 Like

Things are looking good in the led sled tent. Also some peppers and some Roma tomatoes, and some onions. I know top close together eff it.

just a photo dump. Although there are pistils on all plants now!

12 Likes

Cranked my par to around. 850~1050 in the led sled tent. Things are looking good.

3 Likes

@Gato , @ChinookKing .
Your mail has arrived thank yall

1 Like

The rainbow ylly landed as well! Thank you @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Right on, no problem!!! My pleasure

1 Like

You making people mad again @Pawsfodocaws? Lol. That’s okay, I think you’re a standup guy anyway :wink:

3 Likes

Yup, standup guys remain while trolls crazy0to are blown away … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes