Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Lol I guess.

Yup go back under your bridge troll. Thanks @George

2 Likes

Lol sometimes it happens. Thanks bud :wink: your a good one too :+1:

1 Like

Led grow update day 11.

Things are looking good no balls and buds everywhere.

10 Likes

Anyone looking for a pretty much brand new led lamp, my friend is selling one he is retiring. Only used a bit. Used Equipment for sale or trade - #833 by resimax

2 Likes

All trade mail has been sent out be on the look out any whom I traded with.
Edit** sent earlier when I said but just putting down.

fantastic work with the LED setup.

1 Like

Hey I appreciate the heck out of that man. First time. Bringing plants to fruit under led.

@Hashpants what’s the time on the flower period of the indianna Bubblegum if you don’t mind me asking?

My kiss plants are 8 weeks.

My three kingdoms is 9 to 11.

Ibg- 9 weeks

They were outdoors , but in the early finishers . I’d say 8 -9. It was a Shoreline clone

1 Like

Thanks man.

1 Like

Just cranked par up to 1100 at the tops 900 around for the lower tops. Hopefully they don’t burn but they were touching the lamps just about when I went and looked at them. I had to raise the lamps these plants sure so have some stretch In them. I’m guessing it’s the sativa in the three kingdoms but I’m not so sure of the gene make up on ibg I’ll look it up soon. The kiss plants aren’t stretching to much at all but still having to adjust for stretch like any other pot plant.

1 Like

Led update because why not day 15.

9 Likes

@420noob @George got your mail! Thanks guys

3 Likes

Also got some autos with no name where from. And this

@kon is the user whom sent these to multiple people here be aware.

3 Likes

Smashers?..

2 Likes

Yup @resimax got hit with the same card

Yep same card.

1 Like

Unreal, and folks are over in the flip thread saying you don’t need flips . Just dime bag and bubble wrap. Wtf.

2 Likes

Ridiculous wow. Lmao :rofl: people suck at life