Paws and effect 🪴🌱

I’ve seen it all. Not surprising. People will never learn. I’ve had every bubble popped from rollers, and sometimes none at all. If you trade enough you will learn. If not you will burn (other people)

2 Likes

Little tiger must be tipping back on Granpas cough medicine. Talking about dozens of letters and not to tape the baggy up let it fly around in the letter. Haw

2 Likes

No kidding

2 Likes

@crunkyeah got your letter as well thanks!

1 Like

glad they landed safe! i’ll be watching :eyes: can’t wait to see what you can do with them!

1 Like

I could tell because of all the crazy wacky shit that will be growing soon

He’ll ya man

@smooth @Enjoi802 @Neoangelo147 @Kushking902 thanks for the bonsai tools!!!. Got all your mail everyone!!!.

3 Likes

@thainer seeds recieved.

1 Like

Yes funny you spoke of it. As it came today. Thank you again. When I opened it up I thought someone sent me potato chips in a bag until it’s clicked what it was. Thanks for the sourdough starter. Much love.

3 Likes

I must’ve tagged the wrong person I got some beans from an enjoi. ?? Ne who glad you got the starter :smiley: @Enjoi802
Or maybe they meant enjoy :rofl:

1 Like

@noknees got the games thanks so much man! Appreciate you

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 did I mention I got your letter

2 Likes

Yesir.

Tencharacters

2 Likes

Well since I’m bored stoned and unable to sleep I’m going to update these on day 21 week 3 of flip. I mean from this day it’s been 21 it says. Ne ways the three kiss are on the right and the two ibg are in the back left front left is a four kingdoms plant. I guess really og kush like supposed. Ne ways here they are in the darkness. And few lit up pics took before lights out.

17 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Thanks bro!

1 Like

@Mattman @resimax I got your mail today thanks so much this was some fire mail ima post for fun.
Bodhis hashplant
Bodhis zunga zeng
Copa truffle alert
Jaws alien tech f3
Kannabia fems,…
Thai fantasy
Mataro blue
Afrodite
Monkey grease
Skunk+
Purple kush
Divine seeds candy fem