Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Thanks bud. Glad we met.

1 Like

I concur. I hope you get some heaters if you decide to run any of those. I’m surprised your fingerprints didn’t sear off from all that fire when you checked the mail. Lol

1 Like

My hearts still pounding I’m flipping man. This is fucking wicked. ! Fire :fire: mail!!! Holy hell.

1 Like

Bro there melting!!!

1 Like

@resimax the red beard mix has hit the paper towel. Also the Mataro blue from kannabia, 2 hit the towel as well hats off to you, funny today it was the deep chunks or if this landed it was these most excellent.

red beard x5 mataro blue x2. Decided I would run these instead of the normal clone run in the hps tent, no doubt I’m still replacing mums. And flowering the older mums out with these seeds as well.

3 Likes

I ran those red beards in feb, 3 of them, and they all popped. and never had a problem with kannabia, so you are in for a treat. the red beards are amazeballs

1 Like

I can’t wait to see how they all turn out!!! Fire is to be had. I shall grow these well.

1 Like

4 of 5 redbeard popped a twin from the kannabia seeds and the other kannabia poked up and out of soil today.

@resimax I got a double header plant :rofl:

6 Likes

@Kyleromero94 package received
Ty much @splinter7 got yours as well ty

1 Like

I thought all 5 Captain Red Beard seeds sprouted. I only see 4 :grey_question:

Edit: Oh you said 4 above, but said 5 in PM. I guess you were stoned :laughing: Oh well, give it a while longer.

1 Like

4 out of 5 on the redbeard twin on the kannabia and one other kannabia

1 Like

Hey brother I’m always stoned.

1 Like

That’s funny. A few years ago I got a twin from a freebie kannabia faraona seed.

1 Like

No kidding, wow. Lol

1 Like

4th week of flip. Things are looking good, some starting to fade a bit, going to feed nutes for a few days see if I can help them a bit. Otherwise straight water has only been fed. The kiss plants are starting to stack and get girth. The others are making up for their smaller buds with numbers. The ibg and 4 kingdoms plants are booming. Go figure they go longer than the kiss and this would typically be the reason of the size of nugs being comparably smaller. Atleast my reasoning. Anyways week 4 people first led grow.

11 Likes

Check out this sick lightning Pic that is lit

10 Likes

@JonPott got your mail bro. Thanks from the pnw!!! I got you.

@Ivy thank you so much for the pepper seeds. I can’t wait to try them next year.!

@splinter7 got the mail today!

@Couchlocked got yours today as well nice man

@Smooth got your mail today too!

@Mattman got the pucks thank ya!

6 Likes

I’ll get your next one going then.

2 Likes

Thanks man.

1 Like

You are very welcome! I hope your friend has a great BDay :partying_face:

1 Like