Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nice as I packed my bowl @anonymous4289

1 Like

i guess that weed is “always creeping up on you”, lol.

1 Like

These led lamps are working very well so far with light intensity and how well the plants have been able to just suck all of it up. I’m used to hps lamps. Never have I really used led, besides my mom tent. I am happy with them for now :rofl:

2 Likes

1 more day and its week 6. Here they are. Doing wonderful. I hoping the ibg and kingdoms plants bulk up more.

14 Likes

Love the changing colours :+1:
Do you do that by flushing or is it more genetics?

1 Like

I believe its genetics. One of the ibg turned pink and purple the other one did not. All three kiss plants are fading beautifully. To tell you the truth. I usually always only feed well water. Once in a while some 1 part mega crop this run. Not much. Also havent needed the cal mag. On my fritter i feed 2 part up until week four of flower. They fade no matter what. Its mostly in the genetics is what im thinking.

2 Likes

Kk, thanks. I’ve got some freezland that I’ve read can get nice and pink. But I want to get the cloning process down before popping em.
Just looks like a nice fall day in there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@tejas, @AppalachianBiscuits i deleted your information please dm me. I bought some envelopes. Sorry for the wait.

2 Likes

Beautiful picture @Pawsfodocaws . Love to see it man!!

1 Like

Thanks man yes it does look really like fall in there. Its purdy.

1 Like

Thanks man! I love it its fun. I forgot how much fun popping beans was.

3 Likes

Lights out pics for fun. Tons of senesence all over. Some crispy leafs. Ill clean it up when lights come on. But everything is turning such beautiful color patterns. I love it all.

13 Likes

Also a nice lights on pic

13 Likes

@Kon , i never asked for a replacement. The beans landed intact . I appreciate the gesture. But the constant attacks on me and @resimax have shown who you really are.

@splinter7 got your mail. I will enjoy them thank you kindly.

@matos420 got your mail thank you i appreciate it much.

@DGCloud got the beans bud. Thanks kindly.

4 Likes

Everything’s looking so vibrant :blush:

1 Like

Thanks bud :smiley: its purdy!

@tejas mail sent.

@Simdadon mail sent.

@LonelyOC mail sent.

@AppalachianBiscuits mail sent.

Enjoy everyone, sorry for the slight delay. Had some errors on my end. Btw i used the messed up envelopes. Made sure they were good to send. Also when you recieve them no one messed with them. It was me lol. Had to knife em open to put the card in :rofl:. Figured id save money and use em.

6 Likes

I appreciate all the work and effort you put in. I will treat them with love and respect lol.

2 Likes

Thanks man i hope you like em!

1 Like

Duuude thank you so much for the hard work!

Pz :v:t2:

1 Like