Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Yes kannabia makes some great stuff. Im running three kiss plants right now. Ive got a bunch more kannabia i have plans on running.

1 Like

Now i have no clue what they are. I still have the mataro blue smh

I’m guessing that @Kon guy is still bothering you? I’m sorry dude. I have him on ignore so didn’t notice. The guy asked if I really had a condition. Apparently he doesn’t know how to search the forums. It was brought up in my “Introduce Yourself” post and countless others. I don’t need to prove to anyone though. I am here for my love of plants. I don’t even consume what I grow anymore.

9 Likes

Hes been suspended for being disruptive. Looks like a 15 day suspension.

8 Likes

Thanks ya i dont appreciate people like him bringing hate into my thread and continuing the negativity.

1 Like

Hope the person learns something from this temporary fix.

2 Likes

They have some awesome plants. Everything so far ive ran has been some killer.

1 Like

Nobody should bring hate into OG not alone somebody’s thread. If they don’t like something leave.

:green_heart: :seedling:

9 Likes

That crystal is killer!! I used to look for geodes when i was a kid…

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Well said @G-paS

1 Like

70 day cure on the fritter and the mac1. Smooth smoke i love it. Im enjoying it out of my special k bong right now.

18 Likes

4 red beard on left who knows top right and bottom right . Then a apple fritter mom in the hard pot. Singled out. These got neglecked and i did not up them so there leafs kinda fucked off a bit. Bet ehh. My bro got it done.

@resimax my provider upped them.

Kinda rough but here they are ill update on them soon. They are under a 600 watt hps atm.

7 Likes

Week 7 update things are getting sparce in there leafs dying off. Full on senescence

15 Likes

Happy belated birthday bud!

3 Likes

Thanks friend! Hope youre doing well

3 Likes

@resimax got your mail!

2 Likes

Finally, awesome!

2 Likes

I know im lit over these man! Also thanks for the fems!!!

You rule man

3 Likes

@resimax check em out.

9 Likes