Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Looking good! Another week or 2 I’d flip them! The Red Beard strains are almost all fire…but it might be hard to identify them until maybe late flower. I can help as I grew a few of them and talked to Erik (Mr. Red Beard) about them. But he has a lot of stuff and these beans could be anything he has.

3 Likes

I got your pepper seeds and SD starter, thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome man!

1 Like

Thanks ima veg them till there a bit bigger. Than flip. I cant wait to see what these red beard are. Also those 2 uknowns lol

2 Likes

Got the pepper seeds! Your pucks are super cute. I was interested in the screw off caps and wondered how the tolerances are and they are great. I’ll have to find the file to print some for myself

3 Likes

Hey thank you kindly, i got them from @Neoangelo147 they are sweet. Enjoy!!! :smiley: :blush:

@AppalachianBiscuits

4 Likes

Decided i will be chopping these girls on the 8th week mark. I have more i want to start. So i will be tidying the tent and processing this harvest in a few days, at 56 days of flip. They are ready for me. Cant wait to taste the new flavor profiles on this bud.

2 Likes

@resimax left 4 are red beard.

10 Likes

Just topped these 6 plants today. Off with their heads i say.

1 Like

I must be the only Oger that lets them grow freely … :see_no_evil:

queen-of-hearts-alice-in-wonderland

5 Likes

Heh when i grow autos,. I dont top them. But thats when i grow autos.

2 Likes

@Lobstah @Simdadon @Granola @Amendment3 @resimax mail is coming your way,. I left a couple out because i forgot user names but all selah beans have been shipped. As well as another flip for @resimax .

Also yours went out @emeraldbullfrog

Sorry for the ridiculous wait everyone. Life has been busy. Lmk if the beans dont arrive ill replace.

5 Likes

Chopping nugs today. They look ready. The plants are done for now. The buds have ripened perfectly. Looking at a good amount of cloudy trichomes. This should be some good smoke.

15 Likes

@Gr8racr got the prize today love it bud!

14 Likes

@Pigeonman got the jew gold!! Woot.

@Frankken_Ford got the pepper seeds thanks!!!

5 Likes

Awesome, glad to hear. Enjoy

2 Likes

Pulled 20 oz wet so about 6 dry. Well see the weight was in the kiss plants. Good nuggage. Im happy with this small batch run.

6 Likes

Wrong place…

That’s cool what is it an did OG send that to u

1 Like