Its a cup a won in a contest here!

3 Likes

Dude that’s rad

1 Like

Thanks man!

1 Like

Ur welcome

1 Like

Turned out to be 7 oz dry. In the grove for the cure now.

4 Likes

I just read the description on this jew gold on woowee ima pop these next. S1s. Sounds fun.

This was also a win from the contest

13 Likes

Let the temps drop in the final flowering weeks and it may GO BLACK!!

13 Likes

Righteous man. Thats sick.

2 Likes

Heres my new salvia plant. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

JELLY!

Mine is crawling. I lost all the original growth and then it started some new growth. It’s nerve wrecking me TBH and I’m glad you have one!

I moved mine into my bathroom where it’s now gonna live forever much like my Dawn Redwood Bonsai.

The growth keeps browning out because of getting too wet! :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

@RainToday gifted it to me. Im going to be figuring on wintering it in a tent full of photos or in my shed with a window … smokes so smooth and has a really nice mild floaty feel to it. Ive only had it for a couple days. A branch broke. So i dried the leaves and well the rest is dust it was very pleasant i really enjoyed it. Much over the potent shit we got when kids.

4 Likes

Checkout my western hemlock bonsais. I started these from seedling plucked from a stump a few years ago.

11 Likes

Interesting I’ve never seen it stretch like that. do you know which cut it is?

I think there are a few things you could try to regenerate it.
I’ve been growing it for about a year. I’ve managed to keep at least one plant healthy at all times, but when one starts to look unhappy I have experimented on different ways to get it back to health or get healthy cuttings from the unheatlhy looking plant. And usually the mothers eventually recover.

In my experience the new growth browns and dies back when humidity or moisture levels are too low. It like wet soil almost fully saturated as far as I can tell, with minimal wet dry cycles.

Not sure what the differences are between the different named cuts, but if I remember your photo the one you have was also surprisingly stretchy with long branches compared to what I have seen.

I’ve been growing the paradox cutting. When the new growth dies back, or if it dries out too much and loses the large leaves on its branches, it has a tendency to regenerate fresh groth points from below the soil line. So it has looked pretty sickly a few times, and then regenerated fresh healthy growth from the roots.

Also responds very well to up-potting when it looks stalled.

And sometimes, it is easier to regenerate it from cuttings. It’s very easy to root and propagate if you can take clones with healthy new growth.

But if you don’t have any healthy tips to clone, you can still regenerate it by cloning. the cuttings don’t even need to have new growth, just healthy stem with at least one leaf. I just stick them in beer bottles to root and top off their water daily. takes about 4 days for the first roots, and about 7 days to grow thick matted roots.

Once you root it in fresh soil, it will stall out for a while, but it won’t die. eventually it regenerates new growth from below the soil line. I had one looking like this that I planted outdoor in the ground in a shaded are as a test. Maybe for up to several months it looked nearly dead, and at one point it had no leaves at all. but eventually it established and put out new shoots and now it looks healthy.

My original mother plant in 2 gallon smart pot looked bare from taking too many cuttings and harvesting the majority of the leaves, so for fun I put it outdoor in spring or early summer in a thick patch of lemon balm to protect it from the sun. It has actually regenerated over the course of the season, looking vaguely like paws’ plant although still not that tall or lanky.

I planted a healthy cutting in full sun in a planter bed next to some cannabis, that took a long time to acclimate to the sun, but this one has also established and looks fairly healthy.

It will be interesting to see if any of these can overwinter in dormancy and come back from the root system like an ornamental salvia in my climate.

good luck with your plant pigeonman

5 Likes

I have no idea the cut @RainToday any ideas?

2 Likes

No, unfortunately I got it from someone who didn’t remember the origin. It’s capable of producing short internodes with fatter leaves close together if you feed it a bunch of alfalfa pellets :laughing:

It’s been sitting outside under my big Western Red Cedar for a few months, it liked it there. It’s willing to tolerate being a regular houseplant too, though the leaf edges brown a bit. It loved the low light corner in my grow room when humidity was high in there.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks for the information on it :smiley:. I appreciate it. Its a beautiful plant.

2 Likes

4 redbeard on left two kannabia unknown plant on right

@resimax

9 Likes

Also my white pine, douglas fir and shimpaku juniper. There getting pots this next spring Yaya.

And a blue spruce i plucked 4 months ago

9 Likes

I hope you’re having a good day brother
Just had your family on my mind

2 Likes

Thanks man, today has been good., i trimmed up some nugs for curing and im about to flip some more in bout a week. Appreciate you man

2 Likes