Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Your family on my mind :pray:

1 Like

Most of my Salvia D skills are from 98-99 when I wheel and dealed in the plants. I used to make yogurt cups with bbq skewer supported domes made with veggie bags from the grocery store produce dept. I’d get 6-8 nodes on each cut before selling or trading them.

This one acts differently so I assume it’s a different cut as at the time all the Salvia D. cuts we had access to were all from the same mother taken out of Mexico. I didn’t know folks went back and found other ones.

this is exactly what happened.

When I got the plant I up-potted it into a large terra cotta pot. I had hoped to make several cuts this summer but the initial growth kept drying back as my yard isn’t the kindest for high-humidity needing plants.

Thanks for the info @zephyr as it was a great reminder and confined my chosen path will work but just need to LITFA. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Good morning OG FAM hope you all are having a great day

1 Like

Good morning brother!

1 Like

Good morning brother how’s ur day going hope it’s been good to u so far

1 Like

Not to good wife had a minor heart attack last night. Getting ready to go to the hospital. And arranging pickup sitch for kid.

6 Likes

Oh no I’m so so so SORRY my friend damn wishing I was near u as I’d help pick ur child up damn bro sending :pray::pray::pray: to ur wife an family for a speedy recovery

1 Like

Thanks man i have family its covered. I hope everything is alright

4 Likes

Ya me to brother :pray::pray::pray: for ur wife right now

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that man, praying for you and the wife.

3 Likes

Thanks man. We are waiting for a room…

4 Likes

Hey Paws, thoughts and prayers to you and your wife :pray:
Hope she got a room and gets home soon.

2 Likes

havent been around here much but seen all this bad news breaks my heart. praying for you and your wife. may you both find strength to battle together and live long until these times are a distant memory.

2 Likes

Nice wagon old steel radio flyer.

1 Like

Woah so sorry to hear that @Pawsfodocaws! You’re family is having a super rough time! I hope the best for you guys big time

1 Like

How’s your wife doing?

3 Likes

Shes doing better. We are working on finding out when her primary can get her in, and we are waiting on more labs. I guess this is affecting her in multiple ways. Tell you the truth were all scared to shit.

7 Likes

Thanks, im hoping for the best as well.

2 Likes

Scared is an understatement. Is this related to her liver situation or something else? I hope she recovers quickly!

3 Likes

I think it is, she says i believe systemic. Where something is affecting multiple organs

5 Likes