Paws and effect 🪴🌱

7 Likes

7 Likes

On the move into flowering room 2 weeks into flower

Looking good brother !

• I have a bunch of :hot_pepper: going ATM as well.
    Anaheim - Count Dracula Chocolate - Thai Red Chile - Scotch Bonnet -Habanero Red - Dragon’s Breath Pepper
    some look about same as your garden - really like the chocolate ones too.

• Also saving seeds for next year by tossing them in a ziplocked bag with ~1 cup of rice.
    my Thai Chile is the most prolific plant I ever saw - I topped a plant by accident and it grew out over 60 peppers
    on the one plant - so far I made some chili sauce and infused vinegar.

• I read that pepper plants are bi-annuals and the plants can be overwintered for next year.
    I plan to let the plants set on the deck in their containers till they go dormant and bring them inside.
    might have some seeds to cast about depending on how the current flowers turns out.

:peace_symbol: -

1 Like

Awesome so far right now I have the hatch Chile’s, small chilles, and jalapeños growing. Mini chille, hatch chille, red jalapeños del, habenero, bell, big jalapeños, colered cayenne, cayenne, Carolina reaper, ghost pepper, shishito, scotch bonnet. Are all the ones I have seeds for, also just got orange, red and yellow bell pepper seeds.

I’m going to be wintering the ones I have going in my tent I am setting up for them.

Maybe we can make a pepper seed trade some time!!!

Got my leds for my tent, testing things out in preparation for some peppers to be moved in!.

@Rabeats2093

3 Likes

Hell yeah man looks mint!
glad it was all in one piece
compared to the box it was shipped in lmao

1 Like

Just got my first peppers in there!

3 Likes

U.p. pollination has occurred, and will continue until the males dry up. Here they all are in the flowering room. This is the highest my lamp has been up its at seven feet.

5 Likes

2 Likes

A few more varieties otw! PEPPERS :hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper::hot_pepper:

1 Like

These are on the way.

@Meesh @Robert63 @BigBoss @Mr_Greenfern your beans are on the way.

4 Likes

These are on the way as well…

1 Like

5 Likes

For my records

3 Likes

Just showed up in the mailbox today! Thanks @Pawsfodocaws I’ll start these when my Monter Ghosts get moved to the flower tent

5 Likes

@Breelie got the pepper seeds today, thank you very much!!

1 Like