Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Looks like this round had some deficiency in them. I think they are big enough for a micro dose of nutes… hopefully will help and not lock em up. I uppotted the ggxgsc and these others are going, one is struggling. I cannot honestly tell with these autos, I tend to get freaks here and there. The ones on both right top of the pic seem to be messed up, and they have been from the start… well I hope the best for the rest. They may not look good now, just wait im going to work them into bushes!! The second pic are green headband. First are ggxgsc all autos.

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

Update, watered with nutes… Im sure its a magnesium deficiency in them. I hope that the nutes with fix this.

Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

Well done paws, I NEVER thought I’d consider growing auto’s but got some as a free pack so just threw them in some small ass pot for shits and giggles but they grew pretty damn big under just 12hrs of light.

They actually have me thinking about doing a couple grows of just autos

3 Likes

Thank you its a lot of litfa. And boom harvest!

2 Likes

Here are the autos as of today, one female showed. One male culled out of nine, now we have 4 green headband,. 1 confirmed fem. Then 4 ggxgsc about 1.5 weeks behind the green headband. I had to cram them all under one 600 watt mh, the other was causing heat issues. If I can get 3 or 4 fems I will be happy! I also have 2 locamota autos in red solos under a 4 bulb t4. Getting ready to uppot. ! By the way the one in the back is a wacky ass plant growing funky…

5 Likes

Update far left top in the pic above has proven male and been culled. The wacky ass plant…

1 Like

Growing good. Only one fem showing so far, smaller plants are 2 weeks behind. All autos. The 2 in solo cups are locamota reg autos. The older plants are green headband and the younger are ggxgsc.

3 Likes

Sorry been busy lately and got something cool finished today a 1000 watt hps flowering room! Super excited. I will be using my small closet (3ftx8ft) for mothers and any auto that pops…

9 Likes

I Just planted three mystery fems for the 16oz cup contest. As well as a mac1 fem for a mother plant,…Also the two growing alongside the freshly planted beans are locomota reg auto. Will update soon,. The two tall ones in my auto area/mother area are fem the rest are to be sexed.

5 Likes

The one in the middle on the right in the pic of the more mature plants just started throwing a deficiency. Trying to fix. Or at the least get past it.

4 Likes

Still only two fems and four unknowns. And then we have three sprouts of mystery fems for the contest. Qnd one of the mac have sprouted. Alongside a few locomota auto regs

3 Likes

Just curious as to why you tossed the males? You should have put them anywhere else (since they’re autos) and collected pollen!! Could have made a lot of people happy with some auto pollen…lol.

6 Likes

So I have only tossed two… any more and I wll keep pollen for everyone!!! Sound good? I was just trying to not contam the room. Didn’t want to scrub it. But I have a setup I just got done with and will be making pollen now that you have opened my eyes. @Tappy

4 Likes

I still have 4 to sex and then 2 more autos coming up

2 Likes

They are ggx gsc and green headband.

2 Likes

Awww…I didn’t want to sound like a dick about it. People are always looking for auto pollen…ESPECIALLY REG. AUTO POLLEN! (I’m one of them…lol). You’re in a pretty good situation.

5 Likes

I woke up from 500mg thc drink, I was so toasted it was around 8 when I passed out, damn! So I thought about it the real reason I cull the males is because I have no space for clones and fems I pop…mothers etc. I have to stay at my 15 plant limit.

3 Likes

Update… I am keeping two autos for pollen. Pm me in a month to see how it turns out.

2 Likes

So here are the seedlings,. First three are mac the rest are mystery fems, will be selecting two for the contest and two to keep for mothers. Plan on keeping the best two for moms. Then will enter hopefully a sexy fem for the contest, the two other more mature plants in red solos are the locomota auto regs. I have four more mature plants under a 600 watt mh, at the moment the other two autos out of the six have been confirmed fem and moved to the 1000 watt hps flower room. No pics of that yet, I will have some soon. They are in their first week or so of flowering and they are green headband. I hope I get a couple more fems out of those reg autos i have going under the 600 mh.!!? We will wait and see, also the others are ggxgsc(waiting to show sex)

20200629_225853 . Overgrow on.

Stay kind

Pawsfodocaws

6 Likes

Nice blurple shot …

3 Likes