Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Locamota uppotted

4 Likes

So we have a green headband not showing in the back left of the closet, then two youngish locamotas in the front left two. And three ggxgsc, one in the middle back, one to the right and one on the front right. None have shown and all of these are autoflowering.

The seedlings on the right of the tray are going to be mac mothers. The three on the left are mystery fems for @MadScientist 's solo cup challenge. They are all doing nicely. The older autos are having some attention issues due to recent occupations and have suffered neglect accompanied by deficiencies… Ho

pe these end out ok, we will see.

4 Likes

Today my wife and I celebrated our anniversary. It was great taking nonstop hits of some honey oil. I belive it was grape ape. Really turpy, I found that it’s was so fruity or something where I would be sneezing constantly. Ha. Great day. Now only if we had fishing involved lmao.

6 Likes

H-A-P-P-Y A-N-N-I-V-E-R-S-A-R-Y!!! Here’s to MANY more to come. Stay safe/well.

2 Likes

HAPPY CANAVERSARY!!! …congratulations Paws

3 Likes

Nothing keeps the bond tighter than some good hits of oil!
Congrats to you and your wifey! How many years? Cheers to many more!!

2 Likes

Six great years! Some of the best years of my life, thank you all!! We had a good day, and a great 4th the night before!. Its always fun to have fireworks the day before our anniversary. Thanks again @Tappy , @Instg8ter , @misterbee .

2 Likes

Glad you found your perfect lady to share your life with dan|nullxnull , hope you have many more memorable moments ahead … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Two green headband starting to bud in the flower room under 1000 watt hps.

2 Likes

Trimmed up my autos for improved air flow, and loss of excessive energy from a few degrading leaves. Now the bud sites should have more room too, I took out quite a few light blockers…

3 Likes

hopefully they start showing soon, need more space

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

The three in cups on the bottom of the pic are mac moms in the making, The others are for the solo cup challenge. They have just recently been moved under a 600 watt mh, they are in the same room as the autos that I have yet to id sex yet which are under another 600 watt mh… The ones I have for the contest and moms are fems. The older plants are green headband and ggxgsx, and the younger looking ones in the front are locamota. Once they have been identified they will be moved under a 1000 watt hps in a separate flowering room which has 2 auto greenheadband flowering atm Thanks for stopping by,

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

Update/ got another hood. Put the xxxl dominator in coupled with a solistek 1st gen 1000 watt, with a 1000 watt hps in the flower room(pictured previously). And two 600 watt mh in my veg room, currently I have autos waiting to be picked through. And then I have photoperiods in the solos one lucky one will be picked the rest up potted, three of the seven are mac.

3 Likes

Looking good, definitely room to grow.

2 Likes

Thanks man, I have big plans for all this area :wink: @Tejas

Update7/15/2020
Moved four unknowns outside. Its the last night for two fem locamotas in veg room… will be moving them to the flowering room. And still have four fems in solos for mothers under some blurple. And there are currently two green headband under the 1000 wt hps in the flowering room…The two in the flowering room will be pictured soon with locamotas next to them…

4 Likes

I just got the locamotas relocated into flowering room, the green headband are about 5 foot for both of them. Over grow!! Thanks @misterbee for these auto trees!!!

Stay kind,

Pawsfodocaws

5 Likes

Update7/17/2020

I have up potted the three mac fems and one mystery for mothers. And have three in solos for the solo contest.

3 Likes