Paws and effect 🪴🌱

perty purple

17 Likes

Nice plant what strain is that?

1 Like

That’s the apple fritter…

2 Likes

This is one of my mac1 it was small, now it’s this same time frame.

lacking…

11 Likes

Making hash out of the two

Btw thank you, there doing good. The Mac is good but a bitch of a vegger. Fritter does great but the stretch is unreal. I had to supercrop to keep from touching my lamp…they do well. Im thinking next is a full run of mac1 to see her potential.

3 Likes

Hot damn! @Pawsfodocaws you’re doing fantastic! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks my friend!!! Update day!!!

Here’s a lights out update for the beginning of week five flip for these apple fritter. Things are doing well, half the group is faded and has started more everywhere. The buds are all starting to develop a nice purple black hue to them. One more photo dump when the light comes on.

24 Likes

Looks great is that a 7/8 week strain ? Cold temp color or is that just common with those?
Either way there looking well on their way to swelling up for the finish.

3 Likes

It’s a 8 to 9 week. The fade just comes with maturity every run… no cold Temps. Thanks btw, I hope they swell a ton more :laughing: I’m excited for harvest time.!!!

6 Likes

My mothers doing well before some more lst!!!.

16 Likes

Lights on pics. More to come in a week.

25 Likes

looking really good. apple fritter has such a nice fade going bag appeal will be great. :beers:

3 Likes

Ya I bet the bag appeal would be great… doesn’t bother me though. Looks great in my stash. The fritter is going hard on the fade right now. I just looked. Beautiful plants.

6 Likes

Thanks btw! :beers:

1 Like

I agree beautiful plants . Some good work obviously put into that plant

1 Like

Thanks bud, really appreciate that. :+1:

Paws

Thanks, now a couple people have pointed that out. Is it uncommon? :thinking:

1 Like

It is BEAUTIFUL.

4 Likes