Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

I really enjoy it,. Iā€™ll keep her around :wink: thatā€™s something I often take note of when looking at them. They are generally all very sharp and have a very saw blade look to them jagged almost.

4 Likes

22 Likes

28 Likes

Beautiful healthy plant

Respect

3 Likes

Appreciate it bud.

3 Likes

I love coming to this page just to look at the great pics of beautiful buds. Good stuff!

5 Likes

@natea thatā€™s really cool to hear! Iā€™m glad you enjoy my pictures. Iā€™ll keep them coming. :wink:

3 Likes

Lookin good lookin good. Two more weeks!

1 Like

Those are absolutely gorgeous :heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thanks, yup two more weeks this Sunday. Iā€™m excited for this harvest the nugs are freaking sweating crystals., thanks @nefrella edit 4 more weeks ****

4 Likes

I was happy to try lst on the mothers this round. It cut the heighth down so much that I have not had to perform a hair cut on them for outreaching my small 3x3. I bent them with these 3d printed clips I printed. And weā€™ll it came out great so far. They have been reacting well to them and bouncing back from the bends. Here they are. Mac1 in the front and the taller ones are apple fritter in the back. Looking goodā€¦ might need a clean up soonā€¦

22 Likes

@jasper , how you been man! Come stop by the thread your missed!.

1 Like

Have you flowered out the catpiss ? Could you point me to the area so I may read up on your experience

1 Like

No I have not. I was in a group that reprod them. I havenā€™t grown them out yet. I donā€™t have a journal. And the thread is privateā€¦ sorry about that. I cannot add people to it at the time being. :roll_eyes: my apologies friend.

That makes sense about why I havenā€™t seen it. Thank you for letting me know
:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

No problemā€¦

I also got a sub to the dirt letter and Iā€™m kind of starting from scratch a put up or shut up thing. I re acquired a clone of CBH and Iā€™m pushing it to get big enough to give up cuts to start a grow of 4 of them. Itā€™s going to be a slow ride especially since it flowers for 100 days more or less.
I should have a few core strains to keep me busy until end of year when I hope to be able to scoop up a MAC from the man himself. Itā€™s how he has it set up. I just jarred up about 6 OZ dry of Ghost and Valentineā€™s Day it will be ready to try.
I got these as part of the membership but I donā€™t see myself growing them out at this time. Back into the freezer for now with my other small bean selections in a jar filled rest of way with rice.

5 Likes

Are you in the states???

Who me? :laughing: Iā€™m in the ooooh es ahhhh!

That granny Mac is some killer smoke use to buy that from a dispo all the time really nice anti anxiety weed one I kept going back to for awhile

3 Likes