2 Likes

I’m going to say…a lot. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I’m gonna guess 2.5 oz per plant

2 Likes

4 plants is where I’m at

4 Likes

LOOKING good bro !!

I like to think I can look at my top nuggets guess a rough weight when dry say 2 grams apiece count them …then accommodate for larf lol

4 Likes

That’s how I do it. But I approximate about a quarter per top.

2 Likes

So for my new light set up I have two tsw2000 mars hydro lamps. And 1 enfun ef 2000 light. I’m trying to save on the electric bill. Also I’ve been dreaming of switching from my hps lamps. I hope they do decently…

4 Likes

I am sure you will love the mars hydro lights… less heat, thicker stems, lower electric bill

2 Likes

Leds rule , your gonna love em . Takes a minute to dial them in , but then they are sweet .

1 Like

Right on. I can’t wait it’s going to be a new thing to me. I mean my mothers run under a enfun ef2000 but I’ve never flowered plants out under them.

Right on, I’m willing to learn.

1 Like

Got an iPhone? If so get Photone and a piece of 22 lb paper , with those you can dial light in perfectly right away . It’s an app for iPhone that reads par levels . It is very accurate I use it constantly

2 Likes

Nope. Android.

1 Like

Get an android app like it then , sure they got em . Will teach you were to hang the lights . Don’t hang as high as most , no heat , use on their heads for flower

1 Like

Right thanks man. I’ll look into it. I’m sure they are going to stomp hps. I’ve seen some dialed grows looking very nice with them.

3 Likes

i would purchase around 4/20 they always have some deals u can find and add coupons i remember i saved a redic amount on my 2 sp6500s last 4/20. pretty sure i paid less then they are on sale for now with discounts lol

edit saw u got one already.

1 Like

I got two tsw 2000 mars hydro lamps and a enfun ef 2000 going in my new set up…

2 Likes
3 Likes

yep saw that. i like the tsw i have two 1000s i use for veg. pretty sure you will enjoy them and find the elec bill to be alot more friendly lol

1 Like