Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Nice. I really am looking forward to lighting the tent up with all the led goodness. I canā€™t wait for the bill to drop down. Really thrilled.

1 Like

I like to update every week. I have a few hours left. With that here are my mothers in all their glory. Mac1 and apple fritter. As well as my crop at 7 weeks today with lights on,ā€¦ everything is being held up by two scrog nets. One bungy. And one reg trellis net. Thanks for tuning in. Regular broadcasting will resume next Sunday. Do share thoughts and suggestions. 4 fritter are the main producers here. There are 2 Mac 1 as well in the bunch.

Stay kind, pawsfodocaws

16 Likes

I ran my 4x4 with 2x TSL2000 and only upgraded because of winning another Mars Hydro fixture! Now one of those TSL2000ā€™s is in my medcab instead of the 2x TS1000ā€™s in thereā€¦

Mars Hydro makes great fixtures and so many price-points itā€™s awesome. I loved MH with my oldskool Reflector 48 but really focused on their fixtures after seeing @Foreigner 's 2x4 growing using 1x TSL2000. :ok_hand:

Iā€™m started to add Cal-Mag+ to each feeding as many have mentioned the higher Mag requirements when using LEDs. Most use Epsom salt for this but I have the calmag+ around so I might as well use the stuff.

Additionally download yourself a PPFD meter for your phone so you can dial in the correct values when hanging. For my TSLā€™s I ran them at 100% at the top of my tent as the values measured said ā€œsure!ā€ BUT with my new FC-6500 I have it 1/2 way down the tent and dimmed at 78%; any more itā€™ll burn the plants :rofl:

Plants look great @Pawsfodocaws !!! :hugs:

5 Likes

At the time the TSL was one of the best bangs for the buck. Tech has changed a lot but it still does a great job.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information. Iā€™ll figure the leds outā€¦ also thanks plants are doing great.!

4 Likes

Use the meter properly . You want lightsxas low as you can place them , not high up in tent. Take advantage of the no heat. Running an led top of tent at full power is just silly .

Go to very outside edge of your canopy and get a par reading . Set your power level and lights so you can just cover the canopy with the par level YOU WANT .

I just set my Tent 3 today . Using a 300 watt led , albeit a very good one , to cover 5 octopots . A 4 foot by 2.5 foot area. Ending up with light maybe 20 or 16 inches off their heads , maybe 50 percent power . I set that tent at 680 par , and messed with height and lower of light till I got a 650 to 700 par level across the entire canopy .

Why would I run it at 3 feet off them at 100 percent and throw 200 par??? Place one 3 foot up and check par , youā€™ll see what I mean .

Put the leds on their heads

Of course, this is just my opinion , but it will work for you too .

7 Likes

This is exactly (well, Iā€™m soil in airpots) what I have going in my flower tent, and theyā€™re loving it. 16 inches under an HLG300R in a 2x4 tent.

3 Likes

600 to 800 par I would guess , yup , your using it correctly !

3 Likes

Thanks for the good information man. Looks like itā€™ll be a bit before I fire those up for a run. I was just quoted 4 to 6 months out for my new septic system. Iā€™m going to be doing as big of a run that I can do under my two 600 watt hps lamps, I have time for one more run. We figured we would do another run of apple fritter. We are going to use the other half of the tent this time. I canā€™t really remember why I hadnā€™t last time. Any ways the reason for running the fritter is easy for us, itā€™s a freaking huge yielding plant. After this run I plan on filling my 4x8 with another round of fritter. I figure Iā€™ll have the Mac on idle for now. Iā€™ll get to sample it as I have 2 going on the same time line as this round of fritter. Iā€™m thinking this is going to be a epic run coming up. Let the motherfucker burnā€¦

Pawsfodocawsā€¦

6 Likes

Nice lookin nug shots.

22 Likes

Gorgeous @Pawsfodocaws. :drooling_face:

Those seeds are in the mail today. I missed the postman yesterday. :+1: Hope that Sanders OG is some good stuff. Itā€™s funny how many native folks like to keep things secret. Iā€™m still searching for more info. Navajo weed! :joy:

4 Likes

That sound very different and cool. Never had native American bred Genetics to my knowledge. Should be fun some time. I got yours out. As well as @Emeraldgreen ā€¦mail sent. Ne ways I hope you guys enjoy the beans I sent. They should do you well.

5 Likes

We donā€™t need no water let the mother fucker burn :sweat_smile:
Nice looking shots bud !!

5 Likes

:rofl: thanks man. There doing very good. And now I have the time to do another full run of them. I plan on. Filling my tent and running both lamps. Itā€™s going to be very productive. :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: I love bud.

6 Likes

I love growing more when I really think about it ā€¦okay maybe itā€™s a close tie lol ā€¦maybe for "some"people it goes hand in hand lol :laughing:
Fuck yeah brother 4x8 you deff can get shit done !
ā€¦
Deff hard to dig when ground is frozen but hey that offers you a opportunity. In wich you can capitalize on !

3 Likes

Iā€™m happy I can get a full run before I move. Sucks itā€™s that far out now but still. Iā€™m going to fill that 4x8. This should make for some more headstash before I move and have to figure everything out. Itā€™s going to be nice. ā€¦should be fun as well with both lamps.

4 Likes

Surley does suck but the longer the stew cooks the better it taste lmao ā€¦totally just made that up ā€¦
With those two lights deff Let the plants do the talking you have ran them a couple times you know what to expect by now ā€¦to an extent fuckers r always unpredictableā€¦oh yea ā€¦and donā€™t forget your sunglassesšŸ˜…ā€¦shit who am I to talk !?

4 Likes

Lmao. I run around with my hps glasses all the timeā€¦ I have four pairs.

2 Likes

I have never worn glasses in the room :flushed:
Hope this grow gives you way more than you need. No pressure from disappearing jars :joy:
Thank you buddy Iā€™ll let you know when I get your mail

3 Likes

Right on bud! Smoke should be fire.

2 Likes