Paying tribute to a good friend and family member

I’m so sorry for your familys loss brother, it’s never easy. I understand completely.

If you need anything or just wanna chat, hit me up @DougDawson

9 Likes

Picked up my little buddy today, feeling a bit sad but glad to have him back with us. The place that took care of him for us is always great at going that extra mile. Rest in peace little brother, you are missed.

15 Likes

That’s a pretty cool momento Doug.

4 Likes

Yeah, got one from my last dog as well. It’s a really cool thing the crematorium does. It’s a nice memento to have.

2 Likes

My boy Marty the pug is getting up there. Some days he just doesn’t want to go for a walk…I’m not making him.

Had a lab before him, passed away while I was working in BC. My wife called and told me…that one was unexpected and it was terrible I never got to say goodbye to him.

4 Likes

I feel for you brother. Always hard to loose a loved one. Got a picture of Marty?

1 Like

Plenty of photos

7 Likes

He’s a little more gray now. …

5 Likes

Good looking dog bud, thanks. Sure happy looking.

5 Likes

Super sorry to hear, DougD. Never easy losing a family member. 🫂

3 Likes

just caught this thread.
As an animal lover I feel your pain.
I used to have a big orange tabby that arrrived at my house years ago all beat up and lost.
He turned into such a loyal and fun cat to have around and he got along so well with my rottwiellers. He was such a cool cat… we named him The Dude.
It’s been a dozen years sice the Dude past away but we gave him an awesome life and he showed his gratefullness every day. I miss him greatly and haven’t had another cat around since. Condolences to you and your family @DougDawson , losing a family member is rough and I can relate.

3 Likes

Many Blessings.

1 Like

Glad to hear Tigger is back at home Doug.
Hopefully it will help the healing process for you and the fam. Best wishes and good vibes heading ur way! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes