Peakseedsbc has impostor

It’s an old issue, if I remember someone bought peakseeds. com out from under him years ago. It is now a scam. That’s why it switched to peakseedsbc.com

Peak seeds bc has great classic gear. I’ve run his blueberry, nlxbb, sweet skunk x c99, sweet skunk and all have been great.

4 Likes

Thats what I assumed.

I just went to the Peak Seeds website and he is downright scamming in plain site. He has PeakseedsBC front page in the background that has peakseedsBC info on it minus the email.

2 Likes

I just looked too. What a low life! :angry:

2 Likes

That looks to be a legit seedbank, and it does link to PeakBC.

The first red flag was when they only allowed bank drafts. I emailed about that and was redirected to another site…the address was different and a phone number came up. I called expecting to talk to someone about options and they got real pushy and wanted credit card numbers offered a hundred dollar rebate etc…I didn’t think and gave them my cc number then immediately was transferred to another number who did the same thing I realized shit was up…I hung up and called my credit card company. Then emailed the peakseedsbc address and got an immediate response from Mike

2 Likes

Do you remember the address of the place you started? Maybe we can save others from the scam if we can show them who to avoid. peace

1 Like

13 Likes

Peakseedsbc is having its final sale,started today…shame, but great sale if you got his insider e-mail.

3 Likes

Yes makes me sad. PeakSeeds has been a staple here for a long time up North and Mike has showed the type of integrity a lot of breeders could learn from. Not gouging for seeds, actually working his lines and not just crossing Instagram cuts. Gonna hold onto my Peakseeds Stash now that know he is out.

10 Likes

just spent more money on seeds…thought I had that virus beaten, sent Mike a note of thanks with the order. Yeah sad for sure, integrity is a lost treasure these days @TopicalWave

6 Likes

That is something you’ve got to be careful of. There are a lot of places out there like that. I know this is a old topic.

1 Like

there is no Peakseedsbc anymore, just the imposter(s)…fraud never gets old eh? Shame Mike packed it in,

1 Like

Really? His websites still up @Cannasaurusrex

He sent a letter mid august to old customers, had a fire sale and was exiting the biz, I hadn’t followed up, I would verify (you have to e-mail him anyway) before ordering, just to be sure. If he still has the legit c-99 (old bros. grimm) grab them before they are gone…

1 Like

Yeah its a shame, i think hes going legal from social media. So no more seeds.

I’ve had some great stuff from his gear. Glad i have some of his stuff in the fridge.

1 Like

Me as well my friend, good call.

2 Likes

I just emailed him. I will let you know what he says. I have been eyeing up his c99 for a while now but never pulled the trigger.

5 Likes

Im growing his C99 now and making seeds. Glad I bought them when I did.

5 Likes

I ran across two yesterday. Why not. The deals were too good to be true

KOS has C99 F4 from bros grimm on JBC