Peanut in my Bud?

This goes on my list of weirdest shit ever. Was out looking at empty stalks, seeded branches and a few buds left just because.
A :peanuts: PEANUT, technically a half of a peanut, was stuffed into a bud. I was like, what the hell? So either a bird stuffed it in there to munch later, or a mouse or :chipmunk: chipmunk. The branch is a little high and weak for a chipper, I’m flummoxed.

18 Likes

Mmmm Peanut Budder

8 Likes

Oh the irony. Using weed as the stash

19 Likes

Me: You got your peanut in my nugg!
Squirrel: You got your nugg on my peanut!
:joy:

11 Likes

I’ve found mostly blue nitrile glove bits in bagss of weed but once found a piece of a Dorito. :triangular_ruler: :cheese:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

I found a grasshopper pressed into some brick weed back in the day. Obviously it was dead by the time I found it, but I’ve wondered for all these years if the poor little bugger (pun fully intended, obligatory dad joke of the day) was alive when it all got squished together.

I’ve also considered this the closest I’ll ever get to the feeling paleontologists experience when they crack open a huge piece of shale rock and find some fossilized goodies. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I found a cheeto. Also a dude that hooked it up would throw in a piece or two of red licorice in the bag. You know, for when those munchies kicked in. :yum:

5 Likes

Smoking weed out the evidence locker?

7 Likes

One of your buddies is f*ckin with you. Next time your around their grow alone for few mins, stash some cannabis seeds into his bloom.

6 Likes

Did you take a pic?

1 Like

Squirrel, no doubt.
Those dopey bastards hide food in the weirdest place.
I’ve watched them bury food in the thick branches of a cedar tree. Only to see it fall out as soon as the squirrel left.
They also hide walnuts under the windshield wipers of my car all the time :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Squirrels do stupid shit… Used to have one (a rescue/release) and he’d hide food in the dumbest places–light fixtures, in toys etc…
Look at this poor SOB…

1 Like

Trust me, ain’t no one stepping in the Alpha patch without tripping one of several alarms; being videod and photographed; getting seriously hurt with some guerrilla traps; or getting tossed in a certain ditch down by the river.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

We noticed our cats dry food bowl getting rapidly emptied. Especially at night. Recently we bought a new electric fireplace for the bedroom. When we moved the old one, 5 FEET from our bed, underneath was like a half pound stash of One brand dry food. I live in the sticks, log cabin, and the mice start coming in when it gets cold. I have 5 traps set at all times. My cats useless when it comes to mice.

Careful now, don’t want the peaceful farmer doing 10-15 for assault or manslaughter. At least make sure there is “no” body jk lol :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol: i.e Knowone looks for a body buried standing up with a tree planted on top also jk muahhh muaaah :rofl:

Just to be clear, the only bones in that ditch are from butchered deer, lol. I grow in peace, but take security seriously after an armed home invasion. The only reason I’d hurt someone is if my or my wife’s life was in danger.
Karma rules!

2 Likes

oh man I sure love me some back strap and gravy mmmm mmmm mmmm

2 Likes