Personal/Medicinal use growers

Holy crap what’s that thing do a pound a second?

That’s funny you mentioned that I was gonna order some bubble bags but didn’t because I heard a lot it wasted in bubble hash. Guess I’ll have to try it. Thanks for all the info guys you all are amazing
Edit : not all my quote quoted lol

1 Like

I had to stop making cookies for this reason. My hard candies are better because they don’t contain extra fat, just calories.

I would make ice water hash and work from that. A five gallon set should be able to do 8-10 oz at a time. You can get knock off bags cheap, but they will only last a few washes. Real bubble bags have a lifetime warranty, but are very expensive.

2 Likes

I’ve still yet to get a hard candy that doesn’t taste like ether. I’ve never made them myself though

1 Like

Glad to see it was a dewalt. My favorite brand for work

1 Like

I have found cinnamon to cover flavor of cannabis.

1 Like

Ohhhhh. Now there is some info I’m definitely gonna have to remember. Any recipe you like the most I should try?

1 Like

The one in my tincture thread is what I use. My brother gave me a challenge this week. Making mojito flavored candies. :wink:

1 Like

Guess i should read that all my bad thanks for the kick in the butt not to be a lazy thread reader

1 Like

Mojito flavor huh ( rubs chin) verrrry interesting

That link is right to the recipe. No need to read the whole thing. :wink:

1 Like

What kind of guy would I be if I didn’t read everything our awesome community takes all that time and hard work to post :wink:

Edit probably a very lonely one haha
Buuuut very knowledgeable

1 Like

I prefer to smoke joints and blunts. I grow because medical cannabis is more expensive than the Black Market ($65-70 half gram live resin shatter) and I live off a Veteran’s pension and have a girlfriend of 5-6 years and a daughter of nearly a year. So, I must civilly disobey the laws of my state, country, and locality/municipality, because my life is more important than an arbitrary law, and it’s no one’s goddamned business what I do if I don’t involve anyone else in what I do.

5 Likes

Preach on brother. Nobody has a right to tell me what I put into my body.

4 Likes

In the US illegalizing of marijuana is an unconstitutional law if you think about it we have the right to life liberty and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS!

2 Likes

And 65-70 A half gram of shatter is highway robbery. That’s just crazy. I pay 40 a gram of shatter at the dispensary here and I’ve been bitching about. Thanks to your incite I’ll never complain again

1 Like

Not to mention that’s what they’re charging people who are already afflicted with severe and chronic illnesses and insurance doesn’t cover it.

2 Likes

Fyi I liked your post because of you sharing not because of what they are doing to you or our other afflicted brothers and sister being bent over by the man.

1 Like

I’m soo sorry this should have been my first post back to you

@BadVoodoo From my family to yours I thank you for all your service. I can sleep at night knowing my family is safe thanks to men and women like you. If there is anything I could possible do to help PLEASE let me know!

5 Likes

So here are some ebook links to help those edible lovers here!

http://catnews.org/FREE%20Pot%20Books/Jessica%20Catalano%20-%20The%20Ganja%20Kitchen%20Revolution%20-%20The%20Bible%20of%20Cannabis%20Cuisine.epub

And my favorite

2 Likes