Pets & Cannabis

About time your ass is back!!! WTF, where you been my man??? Everyone here was worried about you asking everyone else…have you seen Oleskool???

Gordy looks happy, how about you???

4 Likes

Even the Dog is with us! WTF @oleskool830 :hugging:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

He is butt hurt about something, just feel that vibe. Under appreciated an un loved, little does he know. 95 % of the member’s here could fall off the Earth and we would not know for some time. He is gone 3o minutes everyone freaks out.

So be that way, we love ya anyways. Hope it’s not your eyes bothering you!!

2 Likes

Where’s the love @Jetdro?

3 Likes

my little buddy likes to nibble on plants too … he got into trouble as a pup so he only eats leaves now that are not attached to the plant …like ones when i clean the bottoms of my plants or when i trim he hangs under the table to grab what might hit the floor …never seemed to effect him one way or the other :slight_smile: he did get at my hash once and that set him back …i had to keep him in his bed for the rest of that day and the nite because i was worried he would hurt himself … he was fine the next day but i still feel bad that i was not being more careful :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Anyone ever try it for anxiety? For a little dog?

My ptsd service dog :service_dog: I sometimes leave home alone and I recorded him and he shivers and cries until I get home. He’s allowed everywhere. But it’s hard to bring him places and also it’s embarrassed sometimes cause I get the stare from people.

I know my friends dog did wonders for hip displacer.

I’m just wondering if any of you tried for anxiety and has it worked ?

3 Likes

I haven’t tried CBD for anxiety with our pets. However, I have used it for mild pain management and found it does seem to have it’s benefits. As for anxiety, it’s pretty difficult to calm down an already chilled dog so I can’t offer an opinion. From what I’ve read, chances are you will find CBD of benefit to your pooch.

For a professional opinion I’d recommend speaking to your vet. Here is a Vet opinion about CBD use with pets in general -

3 Likes

If anything THC made my dogs’ anxieties worse, FWIW.

If you can get him a buddy that’s probably the best bet.

Try a radio on low with talk/new-radio…? Does he have a crate or house to claim as his own or is it the whole house? If they have a “den” they’ll hide in there sometimes, IME. Less 'scawy than outside :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I leave the tv on for him and always lights. He has full run of the house and can hide in any of his favorite spots.
I wanted to get him a friend, but in 4 weeks our baby is due and I won’t have time/ energy to train and take care of another dog. That would of been my bet.

I hate leaving him sometimes and I was hoping just cbd would be good for him.

Thanks for your input and everyone else.

2 Likes

My Pug needs Quaaludes!

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

My cat loves it. She likes to chew my plants and “help” me garden. Sometimes when I’m smoking (vaporizer) she gets in my face and demands a puff. :joy_cat:

4 Likes

Rorer 714 I called em panty melters

1 Like

She also, gets cbd drops in her wet food and has access to Fresh Catnip! :smile_cat:

1 Like