PharmerFil’s Rambling Grow Log

So instead of trying to start a diary for one strain or a specific project I’m just going to post random updates and pictures here because I guess that’s how my brain works. I always get sidetracked and never finish a grow log or diary like I did here last year :laughing:

I like to grow a lot and seeing everyone’s badass grow diaries here is always inspiring to me.

So now things I’m growing:

I was doing some open pollination in my large tent so my 9 Penaut Butter Breath bx1 are hanging out in my 4x4 tent with a few autos. The PBB are getting moved to the larger tent after it’s cleaned in a few days.

This is my first reversal ever. I successfully reversed 2 Gammathon autos from dark owl. They just both just started dropping pollen this morning. I started a few different strains yesterday that I plan on pollinating in a few weeks.

25 Likes

Right On Man!!! Tagged for follow. :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Nice looking setup brother.
There’s a multi grower PBB thread going right now; might be of interest to you!

Kudos on your first successful reversal!

7 Likes

Nice!

How’d you do your reversal? What did you use and when did you apply it?

3 Likes

good to meet you i will follow along and chime in here n there!

3 Likes

I’m down for deciphering your brains ramblings. Pulling up a chair :eyes:
CS or STS for the reversal?

@ColeLennon good to see you still about brother. Been a while :muscle: I’ll check your gauntlet soon

3 Likes

Hey thanks for checking it out everybody! I’ve lurked a bit I. You diaries @ColeLennon and @HeadyBearAdventures

@FieldEffect and @MCR0161 I used sts exactly per Sebring’s recipe in Making STS with Sebring. I sprayed them just when they started showing sex and then I get impatient and sprayed one of them about 10 days later. I don’t think the second application did anything extra besides a little more stretch.

@204medismoke thanks for following along!

6 Likes

These are 3 G Unit females (gorilla bubble bx4 x karma sour diesel bx4) I selected out of a run of 25 regs. I dusted them with pollen from 2 males I picked out of the same group.

On the left is #21 she’s a sour beast and towered over all the others when flowered 2-2.5x stretch and finished 10-11 weeks. The flavor reminds me of the sour diesel I used to smoke around 2006 except the buds are bigger and denser, I assume that’s from the gorilla bubble.

In the middle in #6, I thought she was the best hybrid of both lines and on the right is #18. she was fastest flowering at about 9 weeks and the buds were less sour than the others but nice and dense.

9 Likes

Those are great looking plants bro. :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @ColeLennon , I definitely owe a lot of that to Tony Greens awesome genetics. I’ve run a couple of his karma Sour crosses and they are all great

3 Likes

Here’s my 3 punchline bx1 females pollinated by 5 males. The sweet cherry smells on these are insane. Really glad I held onto a few cuts of each to try later

7 Likes

Tight Bushes!!! Great growing. :100: :sunglasses: :metal: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Gammathon (Marathon OG Auto x Bruce Banner Auto) from Dark Owl.
The plant one the left is in a 3.5 gal dwc bucket and the other two are in 1 gallon cloth pots with coco and rice hulls. The light in this tent is a 480 watt full spectrum led I put together. This is my first dark owl strain and I’m impressed so far!

5 Likes

That is sharp Bro!!! :sunglasses: :metal:

2 Likes

Double Smile from Mephisto I germinated her on 1/7! 107 days :hushed: She stayed small in a 2 gal but like all the mephisto strains I’ve grown she’s super frosty and has a great smell. You can definitely smell the double grape.

I’m looking for a more uplifting smoke so I tried to harvest when the trichomes were 5-10% amber.

6 Likes

That looks dank as f :100: :fire:

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @ColeLennon it genuinely makes me a better grower. I’ve enjoyed checking out your grow too! You may have inspired me get this foop sample pack out and try an auto or two outside. We’ll see if I actually get it done :laughing:

Here’s another one from Mephisto, this time a freebie (sour stomper x crème da la chem)x crème da la chem. She has a funky nose that’s sweet and actually very inviting. Kinda like a funky version of their forum stomper. She’s also very potent for an auto, I tried vaping some after a week cure and it was a really good even high. Germinated 1/7 and harvested on 4/8 so about 90 days. She’s one of my favorites so far this year and I have 4 seeds left so I may try to make some more.

12 Likes

I love the colors, looks awesome. :fire:

2 Likes

Looking real nice @pharmerfil! You have a beautiful garden.

Do you have any more pics of the end game grow? I’m pumped for that one :grin::fire::+1::raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thanks @Loggershands

I have a few pictures of the 3 females from the week before I cut them down. Numbers 1 and 2 were all sweet cherry smells and number 8 was was more musky sweet with less cherry.

Punchline 1

Punchline 2

Punchline 8

I cut them down in a hurry since I had to travel for work but when I got back a few weeks later they were nice and dry. Got quite a few seeds before I got tired of schucking

They didn’t put on much purple like I’m used to from their sister but I’m blaming that on being seeded as well as higher temps during their night cycle.

13 Likes