The "Peanut Butter Breath Exploration" Series

Top o the morning, OGers! :wink:. Alright, so I finally have my new grow(s) underway, and we’re doing something a lil different this time.

I’ve now gotten my hands on four different PBB strains, and one cross that I am including (ideally I’m trying to keep this Series down to strains that are specifically labeled as “PBB” by their respective breeders, and not crosses.). Here’s what we have so far:

1. original ThugPug PBB (People’s Remedy cut)
  2. ThugPug PBB bx reg seeds
  3. HSO PBB fems
  4. Kropduster PBB bx1 reg seeds
  5. HSC Nutter Budder fem seeds (cross, not actual PBB)

**BTW, if anyone knows of any PBB strains I haven’t mentioned here, by all means chime in. In fact I believe Canuk Seeds has their own PBB but I can’t find it available anywhere :man_shrugging:t2:

So HERE WE GO!! Here’s where I am now:

This is the HSO PBB fem, already put into flower because she’s ahead of everything else.

HSC Nutter Budder fem

PBB cut picked up from my dad

Tried rooting it in this crappy little tray, but moved it to a solo cup because I tend to get better roots in coco than in these peat plugs

I have a non-PBB plant finishing flower, then I’ll drop a couple of these this Friday

And that’s it for now 🫠. I’m really excited to see how the flowers on each of these turn out. Probably won’t keep anything other than the original PBB cut because I have seeds of everything but that one.

50 Likes

Cool run! I’m totally gonna follow this one.
:sparkles::sparkles::bear:I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!:bear::sparkles::sparkles:
@Jinglepot maybe you’d like to follow along?!
@Pigeonman I know you’ve got some PBB background, right?

5 Likes

Looking good, going to be raining peanut butter. Kinetic Genetics has a PBB reversal over at greatlakegenetics

5 Likes

@MrKen Thank you!! Added to the future list. Damn, some of those crosses sound dank too.

3 Likes

peanut butter sure has been popular on og these past few days! looking forward to this thread

5 Likes

I have Thug Pug’s Peanut Butter Breath F2’s - that I won here on OG !

6 Likes

Awe HELL yeah! Thanks for the Tag @HeadyBearAdventures
Yo, @CADMAN someone else has the same idea!
@RookieBuds , CADMAN and I are starting a PBB hunt, ive got 2 packs of Thug Pug PPB bx f2’s we are gonna start sifting through, makes some f3s for more seeds for a larger hunt too. If you wanted to share notes and maybe pool some resources (ie pollen shares, seed shares following phenos we’d be down!

22 Likes

Hellyeah, Chime in here if you guys’ want to!!! This isn’t a personal diary or journal by any means, I’d love to see your work!! I’m also pining to make my own seeds, specifically fems at some point, not sure what but it is a pending goal. And I would LOVE to pool resources and notes!

5 Likes

Great show @RookieBuds !

Here’s my PBB F2 fully loaded with seeds and waiting to dry out before the chop.

:v:

62 Likes

Square one genetics had peanut butter and jelly at one point I think it was a pbb cross but not 100% sure

2 Likes

@Pigeonman VERY nice!!

3 Likes

Whoa. Those look incredible @Pigeonman Ive been very interested in this strain. Love the color. Well done.

5 Likes

@Pigeonman Looking DEADLY!

@RookieBuds I’d be into making fems as well, but only once I’ve found that “diamond in the rough” pheno, that Supreme pb, lol

8 Likes

Niagara seed bank is where I got my pbb

1 Like

Does the stain really taste like peanut butter, does it hit you over the head, out do you have to kind of close your eyes and imagine

3 Likes

@Franklin the right pheno should have that sort of dry peanut butter that’s in a candy bar-vibe, or that healthy unsweetened stuff, with a dank almost GMO-meaty undertone and it “swings for the fences” as I say, always a heavy hitter. Like literal couch-purgatory status if you keep smoking, the high stacks & stacks.

10 Likes

Hey @Jinglepot and @RookieBuds any chance I could join y’alls hunt for peanut butter?

I started 12 Thug pug PBB bx regs on 2/17. I had three males start flowering early so they were culled. I’ve got 9 now that I’m going to transplant, take cuts and then start flowering in the next 2 weeks. This is only my second breeding project but I’d be interested in sharing resources and notes.

12 Likes

yep-yup

10 Likes

Bifbeans has an f3

3 Likes

Man, I’m still sitting on an original pack of Thug PBB f1s. I’m thinking I need to pop these bad boys. Best of luck amigo!

13 Likes