PharmerFil’s Rambling Grow Log

Ooo boy! This will be fun.
Which ones the SG?
And the Scarlet Grapes are @Going2fast’s creation. All I did was make more seeds!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Chem and marathon sounds like a winner. Grew meph wedding and got the burnt rubber pheno three times.

3 Likes

I’ve actually got two going currently. The small one in the cup is pollinated with chem candy and the larger one in the bucket is to smoke. Both were sprouted on 10/1

7 Likes

Sweet!
No scarlet phenos?

2 Likes

That sounds tasty! I’ve only grown it once about a year ago and it had a really complex sweet flavor with like grape and orange maybe. It was really delicious, I’ve been meaning to grow some more. Here’s a couple pics I found

And the mini seeded version:

10 Likes

No, not much color yet on either one. They still have a ways to go yet. When do you typically see them start to get any colors like scarlet? Sounds cool

1 Like

Oo, timeline-wise…I think mine showed it very early in flower. We’d have to ask G2f.
I can also look for some pics.

And I chopped early last sensi grow cuz I was havin troubles. I think 75 days.
I’m betting @Going2fast went 85+.

3 Likes

Yeah if she gets the purps it happens about week 3 of flower. Most run 80 to 90 days. Here’s red velvet cake day 63. Scarlet Grapes x Bessie cake. Her nose is a cross of burnt and vanilla. Very dense buds.

10 Likes

Here’s scarlet grapes at about day 85, I haven’t checked tricks yet but it’s looking like this one could run 100 days. Great smells coming off her too, very unique like minty grapes and fuel.

@blowdout2269 @Going2fast

15 Likes

Oo, looks like you got the green one.

I think I see the start of some foxtailing.
What’s your light situation?
:thinking:

2 Likes

The light is a 480w full spectrum led dimmed to about 80% about 3 ft above the top of the plant. I use this tent for vegging my photo plants and when I have room I just stick an auto or two in the corner.

4 Likes

I dont suppose that it’s a SF4000.
Cuz I torched some plants with one a those before!
:rofl:

No it’s a diy quantum board setup but yeah it can certainly roast a plant if you crank it up.

3 Likes

Scarlet Grapes at day 93, she’s fattened up a lot over the last week. Starting to fade nicely, I’ll keep her going at least another week.

19 Likes

Woof, nice job!

2 Likes

Hell yeah @pharmerfil , beautiful plant man! I wish I was at harvest time. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

That’s definitely the sativa leaning pheno. Nice job bro. I’ve had a few I let go 95 days that girl looks like them. Gonna need some rubbing alcohol for them trim scissors :wink:.

7 Likes

Yeah, I got so much scissor hash when I trimmed those Scarlet Grapes.

3 Likes

Well I think today is harvest day for scarlet grapes. This plant was a real pleasure to grow and looks like I should have a nice yield after 102 days. This plant also has an amazing grape fuel funk that I’m really enjoying. I’ve grown a lot of autos and this is one I will definitely be growing again! Thanks @Going2fast and @blowdout2269 for getting this awesome cross out to the community!

And I spent yesterday snowed in so it gave me a chance to shuck all the seeds from the first round of chem candy auto crosses. Grape pinnacle from roc bud was the biggest yielder with approx 600 seeds from a plant grown in a solo cup!

If anyone sees something they want to try here just shoot me a pm.

And thanks for the kind words @Cbizzle and @Cartwright always appreciate you stopping by!

Stay warm out there :v:

20 Likes

Jumpin’ garbanzo beans Batman!

4 Likes