Pheno Hunt with Sebring seeds, bodhi, Brandon rust, and csi humboldt

After culling the males, I transplanted them into one gallons pots filled with some super soil blend I buy from a local mushroom farm and then add some additional stuff of my own. Will take clones of the females and then flower them out and see what we get!

3 Likes

Here’s one of the phenos of Soar from Bodhi! Still vegging, sorry for no updates. I’ll post more come flower time! Flower tents will be clear in about a month!

9 Likes

Looking good :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hope all is well @Scotty_Mo

Just wanted to check in and ask how everything went with the sssdh run ?

:v::v::v:

1 Like

Oi oi. I’m down for a bit of this :100: looking good so far bro :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, not that great on that one. First run, from seed, was using a water only soil that I believe to be imbalanced because plants did not look healthy. Terps produced I would describe a strawberry like with a very sativa type of high. So when pheno hunting and trying to make selections fr seed, I always grow twice. From seed, then from clone. Well clone was looking nice in week 10, but probably needed a couple more weeks and was just coming into ripening stage when I noticed mites on the plant. That was the end of her. Terps however weren’t for me anyway. Strawberry and bleach is how I would describe it. However, during the same hunt and with seeds also acquired from Sebring and bred by Baked Beans. The undertow which is gg4 x point break, found a really nice keeper. Rock hard buds that reek of skunk with a smooth and sweet flavor. Very nice medicinal strain for me.

2 Likes