Phenotype and lighting type influence the success of cloning

Also should be mentioned that these people are very active on the forums and have even been the admins for several different sites. look into how many people have gotten booted from various platforms for speaking up against this group. I’m pretty sure the only reason I’m able to say so much here is because are site leader is located outside of these people’s normal circles.
Dave even tried to join here with a name very similar to one of his alliases, immediantly talking about how seed sales is illegal and we should all watch out, thankfully he was banned immediantly. It’s only safe to assume he is here under a less obvious name , keeping track of who has what and watching for anybody to get to big. He started off as a hang around and has become the biggest thorn in the side of this community I can think off.
This stuff makes me beyond sad and parenoid but it’s just the reality we face.
Daves not here right now lol
Hey Dave if your by chance reading this ask your self deep down does it really feel right to try and control part of nature, to try and take a gift from the universe and call it your own for earthly gains. If there is the other side I’m gona come looking for you when I get there.

3 Likes

Omg I have been thinking about the movie! With some recent talks about Maui wowie, the scene when they enter the vault and Thurgood yells out “MAUI WOWIE!” Is stuck in my head :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah rang a few bells in my head as well.

Sounds as if they’ve got the cat in the bag still. When the cats in the bag mice play…

It’s very sad how people are so greedy and what they will do to try and corner a market that is still in the gray. With the way plant patents work, they would have to do a hell of a lot to get anything backed up legally. But then there’s different patents and then trademarks. In the end, they shouldn’t be too worried about people making F2s or crosses with their line. If they did their part right, to protect themselves they need to do the work in selecting the right two parents, make a hybrid for market that won’t grow true from saved seeds, just like hybrid tomato seeds. Oh wait, they can’t unless they did the work from scratch and not just making crosses of other people’s hard work :rofl:

How did the cat get so fat.

1 Like

Wait, I was just on another thread talking about someone’s cat haha.
Well if the cats been cooped up in a bag the whole time, it might get kinda fat without any exercise lol.

1 Like

Considering there ties to government aka the people who enforce patents I don’t think they will have a hard time getting things decided in there favor.

1 Like

Because it’s got electorlites! :man_facepalming:

1 Like

When the cat comes out of the bag the mice stop playing and the cat dominates the house.

The idea behind the term half - baked is of something that is unfinished or still raw. I think the pharma Corp is a direct link to UM cannabis program. The fact the guy on the couch was a true aspect of the movie can lead you believe other parts of the story were inspired by more then just the NYC drug scene.

1 Like

You know, I kind of forgot what we were talking about :rofl::rofl:

1 Like