Phototrons...SWC/TRON

Omg dude!!!
:no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::no_mouth::astonished::astonished::astonished::open_mouth:
You doing magic with this roots
Pulling up a chair

2 Likes

So I am just curious about how far into flower you can bend branches and it’s just because I am gonna be working with limited space and I don’t wanna get to crazy with bending unless it’s not a problem and I only have one other thing…LoL bugging you like always, do you think that it’s beneficial to remove lower fan leaves or does being in the phototron and the lights make it not necessary

2 Likes

I usually stop the bending after 3wks. when the stretch is over. When are you planning on installing your top LED lights, after the stretch? …check this out I have a Vietnam Thunder Fuck mom that I’ve been bending during veg mode so it will fit under my cabinet lights…

3 Likes

I’m gonna be adding it afterwards so yup I’m waiting for the stretch to be done and I will be using the bending method from here on out and I will be sure to post pics after the led is installed and I’m excited about it because I have been looking for a light to put in my phototron for almost a year and I never thought about using a garage led! And I didn’t mean to get off subject on your post

1 Like

You should have great results from that 6K lumens light…

2 Likes

Lights just went on and this is what she looks like…she’s looking great folks probably gonna hit her with some more flower nutes on Sunday…I also took of a few fan leaves off because they were blocking the LED lights from shining down…

4 Likes

Sorry for the crap pictures…I’m updating my other Samsung phone… Anyway I couldn’t help it but I just had to bend the other 2 branches that grew past the LED light…

5 Likes

Better pix…and added flower nutes and water…looking good and been in flower for 4 weeks…

Btw, about 2 wks. ago I used some 15+ old Vietnam Black pollen on this bud, I didn’t think it took so I pollinated it again with a Bogglegum pollen from this past month just 5 days ago…well anyway I think that Vietnam Black was viable because I see 1 or 2 seeds…this is a macro pix of the immature seed.

5 Likes

Vietnam Thunder Fuck is 5 wks. into flowering…everything is looking great and the buds are starting to fatten up…the seeded bud is coming along fine also…

5 Likes

Looking GREAT!..“The Dude Abides” here’s a picture of the upper cola from this morning on day 26

how’s it looking in your opinion

3 Likes

Looks great stretch should be over by now…what up with the LED lite above the plant?

1 Like

Unfortunately it had one of the 3 panels wasn’t working and then it worked for about an hour and started to flicker so I had to take it back and of course they were outta them so I had to get store credit n my sister was able to help me out and used her Amazon account and got the same exact one for $5.73 and that’s with tax and free shipping lol…glad you mentioned it I just used the tracking #…oh shit it does say tomorrow is delivery day :partying_face:…ps my roommate is a licensed electrician so I love having him because of how good he is at making art outta his work/ passion like ours for growing but at least it’s not from wiring by my looney tune :crazy_face:ass

1 Like

Would it help at all if I used this and hung it through the top or not enough to make a difference it’s a grow fixture without the big reflective hood?

1 Like

More light is better than nothing…

2 Likes

What’s type of bulb do you recommended for the fixture…led, cfl color spectrum is different for flowering right? Cooler light rather than Warmer light

Cooler is brighter

1 Like

Gonna be busy tomorrow cooking tomorrow for the Superbowl, so I figured I would add some more flower nutes today and take a few up close macro shots of the VTF buds…tomorrow will be their 6th. wks. in flower mode…I’ve been adding flower nutes every 2 wks. and just adding 1-1.5 gals. of straight up water at 130 ppms every week…

4 Likes

Well, I pushed my flower nutes way too much and I have nute burns…not a total failure because it still looks great, no nute burns on the buds just the fan leaves…it’s on the 7th. week of budding as of today…will take pix when my lights goes on at 12:12 this afternoon…

1 Like

:shushing_face: … (i did this too with my autoflowers, don’t tell anyone and they won’t know after trimming… :wink: )

:rofl: :fist: :hugs:

1 Like

7 wks. today and for the next 2 wks. nothing but straight quality water…then hopefully the chop down…

5 Likes