Phototrons...SWC/TRON

LoL I also am starting week 7 on Tuesday and I am very pleased with the progress but what do you think about her

7 Likes

Looks great bromigo

2 Likes

Thanks…I forgot to mention that I’m on the lookout for any nanners every day and I seem to be getting almost none that are visible to the eye but I just wanted to let you know that it’s been really beneficial since I’ve been hanging out with the OG community so I just wanted to reiterate how glad that you threw a lifeline and I decided to grab it and it’s been nothing but positive and helpful feedback from everyone and I am enjoying engaging in conversations and not just here to look at pictures…I am stoked about finishing this one strong and then…it begins with the Cavity Crush and I will be sure to get everything done with the Phototron(garage led, taking the Tron apart for thorough cleaning and then I have to get my two nutrients and I am going to be using the Dr Earth fertilizer during flower like I did with this one but I am gonna keep it simple and cheap as I am pretty much broke until tax return but not changing up anything really…biggest upgrade is the led inside the Tron and I haven’t decided yet on the nutrients one for veg and one for flowering yet to be determined but I will be utilizing a nute with high nitro, after reading about the strain it’s says that it gets very thristy and loves high nitrogen levels but I will be sure to get some more information and input beforehand…sorry for hijacking your time thread

2 Likes

So are you still growing or did you harvest yours yet

2 Likes

Still flowering…my plan is to chop it down by March 14th…70 days of flowering…

2 Likes

No shame in my game, I will not just post my successful SWC/TRON grows, I will also post my failures, although I don’t consider this a total failure…this isn’t my best SWC/TRON grow, I just went overboard with pushing my nutes…also in this grow it’s my first time using rainwater & cal mag & molasses with my flowering nutes…Technaflora BC nutes kits never came with cal mag/molasses nutes in their kits before…the next SWC/TRON grow will be better…

4 Likes

Hey bromigo are you talking about the leaves that are burnt or the bud growth and I am trying to get some pictures of mine because I am having the fan leaves that are closet to the bottom are getting crispy and dying but it’s from the phototron and it being in-between the fluro tubes right…I’ll have pics momentarily and I hope it’s not getting root bound or needs help but buds are still fattening up and getting a lot more frostyIMG_1150 IMG_1154 IMG_1148 IMG_1149 will try and get better quality after new phone arrives sorry just wanted to see if it’s from the lights being close and how overall it looks

3 Likes

Just the fan leaves are burnt not the buds…buds will be fine…my buds are very compact and very frosty, I will take more macro shot later this week and I’ll find out then when I’ll chop it down…

1 Like

I decided to take some macro shots of my Vietnam Thunder Fuck…looks nice and cloudy with just a couple amber here and there…my guesstimation is probably 1.5-2 OZ.

In my opinion in 2-4 days it will be at the peak of ripeness

6 Likes

Looks great, tasty :yum:

2 Likes

Here’s a shot of my Tron grow and it’s just 5 days behind yours but I have at least a week maybe 2 max

also is there a inexpensive one to get the trichome shots you recommend

5 Likes

I have both of these…

1 Like

Just the way I like it…will chop down tomorrow…

4 Likes

Well today was the day…this will probably be way over 2+oz. dried…the buds are nice and compact and sugar coated like a mofo…I trimmed the majority of the fan/small leaves…I don’t really like to manhandle my plants once its chopped down…I will have to do more finely detailed trimming before they go into my jars…gonna take a break with my SWC/TRON tron for now and just use it for sexing my new summertime strains…

4 Likes

Looking good so far, great job :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Very nice brother and I just watered mine for the last time this morning and Sunday I am chopping mine and I have a question about hanging the whole plant…I was thinking about hanging it in the phototron for the first week before putting in jars and wondered if you’ve ever tried it before and it’s just because of how dry it is and I don’t want to overdry like the first harvest but yuppers Sunday is my day and yhe trichomes are bigger and ⅔rds r cloudy so today was actually day 61 of flower and it’s just getting exciting and nerve-racking because I don’t want to lose my quality by curing to quickly any input advice is appreciated

1 Like

I’ve never done that before…I’ve hung whole plants before but not in the Phototrons…my environment in my house during winter it’s pretty dry…I hung mine in smaller branches cause I figure it would dry quicker…

1 Like

Can’t just let my Phototron just sit there and do nothing, it’s gotta put in some work…I was getting sick & tired of moving my seedlings daily because mother nature is not on the 12/12 sunlight schedule anymore…my new strains for this summer…DK13 & Sour O’wreck on 12/12 in my Phototron…I also lowered my LED light…

3 Likes

I chopped VTF Wednesday and it was ready to trim today the buds were crumbly…I forgot about the heater vent that was below when it was hanging to dry…so I put it in my 30+ old plastic container and put the top on and it should rehydrate after a day or 2…I tried to find the small stem that I pollinated with Vietnam Thunder Fuck & Bogglegum pollen and some how I missed it…i will look for it after a day or 2 before they go into the jars…

4 Likes

That’s looking :ok_hand:t2: and I’m interested to hear ur feedback on how it smokes and I will officially be :axe: mine tomorrow and I don’t know what to do about hanging it so I’m gonna put a tarp up in the shower where the phototron is currently and then I’m putting the big humidifier away and putting the small one in the room and I am just debating whether or not to hang whole plant or smaller branches and I know it’s something I’ll need to get through experience and I have been following a few grows and it’s just been a huge change in my confidence and most important thing is having a good advice and I am excited about implementing some of the tips n tricks…unbelievable how resilient this weed is after supercropping, and I have been extremely grateful for your continued support and support for growing n growing with Phototrons and what kinda yield did you get or if you have any time pm me

1 Like