Piccolo Grow 2 - Feminized Seeds

It sure does look good!

1 Like

Thanks brotha!! :pray:

1 Like

Update on my little breeding side project. One week to go until these ladies are ready to pull. Gonna dry them, sort the seeds (not many but hey it’s a start) then pop them all and hunt for something unique. Should be fun! Thanks for looking.

6 Likes

Looking frosty man!

2 Likes

Woah @piccolo :open_mouth: you crushin it like a tomato at tha ketchup factory!

That’s what I’m talking about!! Looking forward to seeing the hunt bro.

2 Likes

Thank you!

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

1 Like

Pineapple meatball sounds lethal :drooling_face: got my head spinnin thinking about the phenos you’ll find in those crosses.

2 Likes

Last pics of the Purple Jahgoo before she comes down to dry. I pollinated her with pollen from a meatbreath x pineapple sorbet father. Much love!

6 Likes

That is one FROSTY plant! Can’t wait for a smoke report

2 Likes

Hey @piccolo, hope all is well. Just a quick question, I remember you saying the females you chose to pollinate were from reg/non-feminized seed, did you use regular pollen on them? Or reversed/feminized pollen?

2 Likes

Regular pollen. It was a side project so I just posted it in this grow log instead of making a new post for the cross. Thanks!

1 Like

So I managed to reveg the keeper pheno of the Granddaddy Cherry!! I was also able to reveg the Tropicana Muffins. :muscle::muscle::raised_hands::raised_hands: I’m so stoked on these two phenos! True keepers if I ever saw one.

5 Likes

Nothing like a good reveg
ImpureLeafyIncatern-max-1mb

3 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground lol Yes!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

They look so strange but so cool when all the little sprouts start emerging from the leftover buds!

7 Likes

They are coming along better than I could have ever hoped for!

4 Likes

Reveg update. They are looking healthy and happy!! I’m gonna take cuttings this week and start my mother’s. Much love!!

5 Likes

They really are revegging nicely bro. Clearly they take after their daddy, growing back quicker than piccolo’s arm :joy: One of the best reveg I’ve seen.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground :joy:🤌 Thank you good sir! :pray::pray:

3 Likes