Piffcoast Skunkcon "The Search For The King of Skunk 🦨"

Yep. But I am somewhere that it could be possible

1 Like

All I’m finding is a Canadian guy, is that correct? No discord in the bio though. 🤷

2 Likes

Sounds interesting.

That 8s correct check details I believe email him for invite

3 Likes

Yeah it’s all crazy. I’m 35 in VA and I had it once. Early 2000’s, in my teens. Been smoking for a couple years at that point. We got loads of skunks out here and the stuff I had that one time was a dead ringer. Old head I dealt with (friend of my father) grew it. From older seed stock I would imagine. Dead ringer tho, unmistakable. 50 for quarter and I regret not buying more since that first day i got it.

4 Likes

I think you should go talk to your dads friend!

4 Likes

Oh I was on a mission to do just that but I found out he moved to Hawaii and so I gave up. I suppose reaching out might still be a worth while venture :thinking:

2 Likes

It couldn’t hurt. I had a similar situation with a buddy of mine. We went back to his dad and uncle. It was unsuccessful but we tried

2 Likes

Watch out for the sample that got sprayed with actual skunk spray :rofl:

That’s something that is a thing. Not to many dudes go out hunting for fun like they use to, the 70’s and 80’s had some fun times!
My dad was into dirt bikes. And out in the sticks, messing around was the thing to do, so him and his friends would grow, and mind you this is the dude who told me I was a wimp if I couldn’t catch a raccoon and kill it bare handed, to which he made me do.
So skunks are easy to catch, they don’t spray unless they can dig there front claws into something good, meats rather sweet, like a chicken almost, and when you want to throw off folks from stuff that smells like stuff, you have some things, spray other things, to misguide things, if ya know what I’m saying, so I could see one of my dad’s friends or even my dad buying the mids and making a skunk spray it. Testing was not a thing back then, and they all lived to tell the tales.

3 Likes

I had a girlfriend while growing up that was a cat-lady. She had a giant Siamese named “Clouseau” or “Clue” for short…. One night while visiting her, we heard a great commotion out in the woods, and what could only be a ver pissed off cat. “My cat! Something is killing him!” she screamed. “You have to do something.” (Me: “Say what?”)

I go out into the woods with a flashlight. All is quiet. I see something ahead of me and shine my light. In the glow of the flashlight I see Clue, minus about a quarter inch of one ear, cleaning the blood off his fur, very deliberately with loads of personal satisfaction.

Quivering behind him in the brush was a great big, fully grown raccoon, with his entrails laid out from the gash in his belly.

That was a helluva a cat…He didn’t need any help from me…

3 Likes

@Longtooth Damn right it was. Most coons make short work of cats.
On another note my dog got sprayed 3 times by skunks. The first 2 he killed he finally learned or had enough of getting sprayed so the 3rd time he changed his mind at the last minute but the Skunk sprayed his ass anyway. He’s a very stubborn game dog.lol

3 Likes

He was truly a huge cat. No balls, but still full of attitude. He had wounds all around his shoulders, face and neck, but I’m pretty sure those powerful hind legs are what did “Rocky” in. -ripping at the belly while the cat tried to hold on with the upper claws and teeth.

1 Like

I know the power of those back legs and claws personally. Can just barely still see the marks after all these years. Lol
I coined it “Kick scratching.” It’s a very effective weapon cats have that not many people know about.lol

1 Like

I love how stubborn dogs can be. They’re great.

1 Like

The stuff for hunting. Nasty smelling. Nothing like it. This kid is school would drop some is class. It was ruff.

1 Like

Mare in heat urine, atrocious stuff lol

Replace coppertone with horse piss to prank ahole friends and assert dominance.

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this thing in July!

It’ll be amazing. People are bringing the absolute best skunks!

6 Likes

Figured I’d let folks know. They moved the date of this to November.

7 Likes

Thank you for letting us know. Appreciate it

1 Like