Pina Rita Open Pollination

Very cool! Certainly will give this one a watch. Sounds like a very nice strain and you’re doing the right thing f2ing it.

1 Like

really cool man! cant wait to see this grow!! gonna be a great show! good luck!!

2 Likes

Could this community get any better!? Preserving the OGs genetics that gave so much to this community, is very honorable! Sorry I’m late btw I couldn’t find any parking!

8 Likes

First time I had even heard of it and thought there might be a few others that wanted to know what it is…

And pulling out the popcorn and grabbing a seat in the back.

Genetics: Highland Oaxacan Gold x Space Dude
80% Sativa - 20% Indica hybrid
Indoor flowering: 60-70 days
Outdoor harvest: late October
THC 15,62%; CBD 0,04%; CBN 0%

:vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Sub mentioned in his potcast interview the oaxacan used was norstar’s which is also the oaxacan in akbb’s oaxaca x dwarf oaxaca. Pina Rita definitely seems like an intriguing mix!

4 Likes

Thanks for saving me the trouble of the google search!! :v:t2::grin::v:t2:

2 Likes

Subcool!? IN!

Looking forward to this one. I’ve got a few packs of his I’m saving for some preservation runs in the future.

1 Like

6 out of ten germmed in water. put em in solo cups of promix and got 3 showing leaves so far. will add pics in the am when lights are on:)

6 Likes

My last 3 heading to @northernblue to do something with, if they POP

7 Likes

hells ya, bless up astro.

hoping for atleast 6.

7 Likes

Looking good! Hope you get 6 as well :crossed_fingers:

Perhaps 4 females and 2 males :yum:

1 Like

fingers crossed on exactly that :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Love the thought of subcool. I have a cherrygasm mother I intend keeping and working with this summer season downunder. Love ya work.

5 Likes

6 Likes

I think its just gonna be 5 unfortunatly. But thats how it goes with an old pack stored on a shelf at a headshop🤣

2 Likes

Still looking good!

1 Like

Better than my Cup Entry!

1 Like

The 4 healthy ones. One is a runt that doesnt look like its gonna make it.

4 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like