Pina Rita Open Pollination

Hope everyones holidays were good!! Here are the 5 pina rita and 5 of the ginger rose.

9 Likes

Nice! Looking good

1 Like

Awww man, @api312 stole what I was gonna say! Lol

:thinking:

Beautiful! Growing great!

:smirk: lol

2 Likes

8 Likes

The pina rita are the three up top to the left and the two on bottom to the left. Other 5 are mystic rose from aloha genetics

2 Likes

Oh right… uhh i think theres 3 females and 2 males. If so… thats a fucking perfect amount for a lil OP

3 Likes

Spoke it into existence.

Freakin’ awesome :yum:

Everything looks great!

1 Like

I need to transplant sooo bad but my damn job been workin me hard everydayXD

2 Likes

Fashionably late, but from here on, just like Whitney Houston (and Dolly Parton) I’ll be with you every step of the way!
Subcool was already legendary when I was growing over a decade ago, and I’m feeling nostalgic and excited to see this one.
I bless this grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

2 Likes

Pina rita #3 female.
pina rita #5 female.
Pina rita #4 male
pina rita #1 male
Pina rita #2 male

12 Likes

Those leaf serrations look like they could cut you! Nice Christmas tree.

1 Like

Man they grow old so fast :relaxed:

Definitely seeing the Mexi influence in those leaves. Bet these are going to be real nice!

1 Like

Thanks guys. So i got 3 males and 2 females. The one male is throwin sacks like mad in veg and i dont really wanna put him in there with the others.

4 Likes

what do you guys think about it? im ready to chop em down. like i want the genetics of it for preservation but it seems like more work in the long run ya know? just get rid of it now and be done with it. i think i answered my own question hereXD lmao

1 Like

Males that throw early usually are the crappier hemp dom phenos anyway. I’d chop personally. I think the more photo sensitive males are almost always better.

1 Like

So plans have changed. All 3 males looked pree good but every one was throwing pollen in veg with the slightest stress. So instead ima grow out these females and get cuts then try n do some selfing or something.

1 Like

Ah man, sorry to hear that!! I know there’s a few strains that have that issue with the clock jumping the gun (some NL comes to mind…) I’d still be tempted to pollinate cause with a bigger selection one could probably breed away from that trait but I totally get going in a different direction too.

As much as i want to, i have already culled them out of fustration. Dealing with thrips and learning how to grow in promix. Been notill for 7 years. No clue what im doin🤣

3 Likes

i did keep this male

3 Likes

And these girls. Had some probs trying a 5050 promix and coco mix and the one girl got absolutely fucked. But i transplanted em into some better soil so they shall get better soon.

6 Likes