Pine Log Summer Sour Lifesaver Seed Run

Another week… steady growth, a couple hate it but bigger still. Full disclosure, I’m new to coco coir.but I have harvested a cycle of plants in it and had zero problems treating it the same as 80- 20 perlite, vermiculite. Only adding some cal- mag.
My thoughts are the coco held a bit more water than I’m used to so the sprouts are lagging a bit.
They are doing allright though
have a look…

I have nothing else exciting this week, got a few plants hanging dry in the flower room and got the first summer power bill.(YIKES) It’s going to be nice to turn the thermostat up a little for a seed run.
Y’all be good
pine

9 Likes

Nice work man, so happy to see so much of BOG’s legacy around here and people making sure these important genetics aren’t lost. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out for you.

2 Likes

Thanks for looking in @Jobu. I’ll flower in a couple of weeks because I need my room back by the mid of September. Should make plenty of seed and hash :smiley:
Planing these things out is funky to me, I got Mrs. pine to print me a calender and looked at it, started planing something I could look at. That’s when I noticed this had to go now.
Usually my grow is dynamic and perpetual… no calender or notes needed. Should be fun, seeds a plenty.
I’ going to cross my currnt circulation of females being,

Skywalker kush

Sour Strawberry kush x BC Roadkill Chunk

Chem91 xSour Bubble

Lifesaver

And a Cookie super poly hybrid x Roadkill Chunk

Thanks Again for looking in,
pine

6 Likes

Monday update😃

Today planties get a pot up…

A couple don’t look too good but they ain’t died yet so they get a chance. IDC one way or another. There’s still ten decent plants to run with. Y’all be good,
pine

9 Likes

Flip day😃 The clock is out for veg time on these. They grew a bit slower than I anticipated and I’m going to need my flower space in September. Males have to be gone.
Nothing reall exciting to show but heres where these will flower… 240 watts, HLG bars. these lights arn’t available anymore, I’m sad about that but I have them for now

Update in a couple weeks as things progress,
See ya,
pine

8 Likes

Girls and boys, seed will be made. I did not look at all the seedlings, not really any need and I’m not that curious lol

Picture above is a day before yesterday, I stuck a couple of Lifesaver baby mommas between the rows. They are about the same size.
The males really stand out, very uniform branching and larger stature, the two i took pics of I walked roght to knowing already.
Heres one girl, shurly there’s more.

Y’all be good,
pine

6 Likes

Alright ok, turns out, I was a little bit curious lol. We have 5 females and 5 male. Proper ratio I recon.plants are between 10 to 14 inches tall and doing well. I made a map to help me pick a favorite.

Plant #2 is my fave, thinking about getting a cut for later. Most are just young cannabis but 2 has a meaty smell so a little different than the others. Plus shes taller like the males…i like that.

Have a great Sunday,
pine

10 Likes

This looked cool to me.

Dudes are about to go off.

5 Likes

Bubble Friday, i did about 4 hours slaving for headies lol. I always bite off more than I can chew on hash day and I don’t want to see bags ever again.

All those Sour Lifesavers are doing fine, got some stretch going on. Some dont seem to stretch much at all. Thats cool tho, once the seeds are done there will be plenty to dig thru.
floor level…

birdseye…

Boys…

The two between the rows are Lifesaver. also in the room catching pollen is a Skywalker Kush and a Khem Bubble.
I hope everybody has a great weekend,
pine

12 Likes

Love is in the air😍Pollen begain to fall on Sunday. The stuff is everywhere today.
Pistils look sorta normal right now. Soon to change I bet

There’s a fine layer on all the fans. Clean up is gonna be tough.
Have a great day OG,
pine

13 Likes
2 Likes

Thats a great tune @Tracker Thank you for that. I’m thinking the love fest will last untill mid Augest then clean, clean and more clean.

1 Like

I like Ben Harper’s acoustic rendition.

1 Like

looking great bro keep us posted on how everything develops.

1 Like

Very cool, best of luck with your run bud. :v:

1 Like

I appriciate you guys looking in. @AdEnvironmental4602 @Tracker @DougDawson Lets hope for a special girl in there for some special seeds. At any rate, Sour Lifesaver will live on.

5 Likes

This thread needs more music

Enjoy,
piine

1 Like

Getting messy in here, dust is everywhere…

Seeds are forming …If I look hard enough.

Group

Hope y’all have a great weekend and all good things,
pine

10 Likes

wishing you a great weekend as well!

1 Like

Looking great!

1 Like