Pinegoda (pinesoul x pagoda) grow/test log 🌱

Hey og recently made my first ever seed figured nows as good of a time to give some a run and see what they are about I used bodhis pinesoul gogi f2 cut(archive) x 6 males from my pagoda(apollo 11 f2 x Appalachia) pollination put 5 seeds in a towel after 36 hours got tap roots on all 5

Going to be journaling what I find if anyone is interested in testing out a few lmk not asking much other then maybe a few pictures during the grow and if they are stable( all males and pinesoul where pretty stress tested didn’t see any herms) any information would be appreciated

Much love and happy growing y’all :seedling::fire::sunny::v:

39 Likes

I just got done reading your prior thread and followed the link to this one, pretty t excited to see how these perform.

4 Likes

Aye thanks for following along pretty excited to try My first chuck if I get some of the structure and weight and resin from the pagoda with some of that funky pine terps and vigor from the pinesoulI think these two could be an awesome match with using 6 males will have a bit of diversity in the line I’m thinking

6 Likes

I’m here watching these from and see what turns up!

2 Likes

Very nice! I’ll sit over here with my bong…,

2 Likes

This cross sounds awesome!

3 Likes

I’ll pull up a bucket in the back, this should be good!!! Bowl packed and ready to :eyes:. :green_heart:

3 Likes

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: SUPER CONGRATS!!! :fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks: May you continue to enjoy success. Once you see “beans”, you’re hooked!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Sounds dank.
I’ll be following along.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone got all 5 above soil will try to update weekly as they grow only keeping females to see how they do :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Hi @DesertHeartGardens
Pull up a chair and watch quietly while smoking one for you :fire::sunglasses::no_mouth:‍:fog:.
Good growing and lots of good things.
See you
O.B

3 Likes

Still have half the pinesoul to sort going to have thousands of these :joy:

12 Likes

Hmmmmm pinesoul x CripXmas…Island Crippy x Pinesoul…could be an INTERESTING collab :face_with_raised_eyebrow::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Very cool, glad I can join this one from the start! This will be a neat cross. I’m very excited for you!

2 Likes

Congrats on growing your first cross, brings a satisfaction that can’t otherwise be found growing imo. Sounds killer I look forward to seeing how they turn out.

1 Like