PinkAnimalCrackers and TSI Fly by Mosca

Hey all. Old school member here who learned the basics of growing from the site in 2001/2002. I’m going to update this thread every few days so feel free to hop on for the ride while I look for that special mother.

Strains -

-DeathBubba
-PinkAnimalCrackers
-OldTimeMoonshine
-TSIFly

• PinkCookies
  • WhiteWidow

17 Likes

Nice to see you back @Mongobongo
Welcome aboard.

Keep the pics comin’, please.

4 Likes

You definitely have some interesting genetics going. Looking forward to seeing this progress!

4 Likes

otm from who? i have otm bx from mosca i wanna pop

3 Likes

Looking good, I think you will fit in here just fine.
:+1::seedling:

4 Likes

OTM is from Mosca as well as the TSI Fly and the Pink Animal Crackers. The rest of the lot is from Nirvana except the DeathBubba which is from bag seed. I forgot there is also a pink cookie and a blue coma bag seed in the mix as well.

2 Likes

Feels like I never left.

4 Likes

ouuuu nice! cant wait to see em grow

3 Likes

Let’s get this party started :eyes::popcorn:

3 Likes

Update time! We are into week 2/3 and for some of these seedlings growth hasn’t been all that amazing. Some of them have taken off and some seem stuck. It also doesnt help I keep adding seeds to the tray of seedlings and haven’t logged them properly but whatever, I’m in no rush. I’ve pulled the bigger plants and moved them into a 2.5X6 space with a 250w MH. The small seedlings are still sitting under my 50w fluro. I forgot to mention that this grow I will be using promix and CYCO for my nutrients.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Your grow area is immaculate :+1:

4 Likes

@Esrgood4u thanks very much!

3 Likes

Moved under 400w mH and looking good.

2 Likes

15 Likes

Today bending some ladies over.

9 Likes

Nice bro, I have a 3pk mosca reg seed mix, but since gotten hold of so many awesome strains and crosses…idk when I’ll ever get to em…lol

4 Likes

@Jamescoldflame nice man. I’m running 4 mosca special mix regular right now. All 4 seem to be completely different strains. I’m kinda excited to see what I’ve got.

2 Likes

12 hours later

7 Likes

Massive fan leaves for such a short plant :seedling:

12 Likes