PinkAnimalCrackers and TSI Fly by Mosca

What kind is that? Gonna flip soon? Nice looking plants!

3 Likes

That is a PinkAnimalCracker. This will be flipped in 9 weeks once the DarkShadowHaze finishes :smiley: mother hunt continues.

4 Likes

Whoa they’re gonna be freaking huge in 9 weeks. Was the haze vegged that long?

3 Likes

That OTM tho…

3 Likes

@beacher The haze was vegged for 11 weeks. But I topped each plant 2-4 times which slowed the growth significantly. I’ve topped most of the stuff in this next run as well. Veg time will end around 16 weeks total from seed. I’m worried about space hahah some might get tossed outside.

@Badfishy1 they are wonderful to work with :seedling:

4 Likes

PinkAnimalCracker is looking like an amazing phenom. Week 4, can’t wait to see how this one turns out. Terpenoids exploding from the centre of the bud.

11 Likes

Some nice looking plants Mongo! Just found this one. Definitely following now. Been following the dark shadow haze. You do some fine work :+1:

4 Likes

@ChronicMcBudz Much love​:+1::v: I Appreciate your kind words.

3 Likes

PinkAnimalCrackers Week 5 after being flipped.

This one is going to be :fire: :fire:

13 Likes

Wow that looks crazy for only week 5, frosty af and already throwing lots of orange hairs.

3 Likes

Yea it’s crazy. I’ve got 4 of them going and that is the only one progressing at that speed. the leaf is very dark compared to the other phenoms.

Also cool to note this is the same plant that I clipped
Two clones from early on and placed one with the Rocky Mountain High and one with the Oregon Huckleberry seed runs.

4 Likes

Might be a keeper there!

4 Likes

Start of week 6

PinkAnimalCrackers (Pink 2.0xAnimalCookies)

TSI FLY (C99xChimera)

PinkAnimalCrackers phenom 2 - I believe this one to be more AnimalCrackers lineage.

14 Likes

So frosty, so dense! They look awesome!

Keep the good work and let us be a part of it!

Greetings
DCK

2 Likes

Thanks very much. Mosca has some good gear.

2 Likes

Damn that first animal crackers looks almost done at 6 weeks. And ya I read/hear nothing but good things about mosca.

3 Likes

It’s just fattening at this point. I’m impressed with it. It’s not a big yielder however. She will be done right at 56 days for sure.

And I wish you could smell that C99xChimera cross.

4 Likes

Extreme close up!

7 Likes

They’re just bursting off the plant there, damn!

Also I need to watch Wayne’s World again now lol

3 Likes

Hahaha damn that’s a great idea. My kids are about of age for it.

2 Likes