PinkAnimalCrackers and TSI Fly by Mosca

Start of week 7

PinkAnimalCrackers this one has started to go a nice pink.

TSI Fly

11 Likes

30x optical zoom on PAC

9 Likes

Plucked a bud early. Looks like the end product will be :fire::fire::fire:

15 Likes

That looks terrible. Send it to me and I will help you destroy it in a series of small fires. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Ooooph! Dirty marijuanaaaa! I’ve been stalking the Mosca seed catalogue since seeing your thread just getting my head around the price but look at the frost!! :drooling_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha I see what your doing here :joy::v:

@Explorer the price is extreme. I justify it in my head because I’m on a mother hunt. If you want some get in on the seed runs for the RockyMountainHigh and OregonHuckleberry. I’ve tossed a female PinkAnimalCrackers into the mix in both gardens. So there will be a small number of those crosses available.

4 Likes

That crackers looks really dank!

2 Likes

Thanks. Looks like a got lucky. My mother hunt hasn’t gone as planned thus far and this one gem is a moral boosting gift from the gods hahah.

It will be sweet when I clone and have a full room.

4 Likes

Phenom #2 - leaning more to the animal cracker side.

11 Likes

Nearing the end of week 8. I’ll probably take down the PAC tonight. The TSI Fly still needs another week or two

TSI Fly

Pink Animal Crackers

Phenom 2

13 Likes

Think I’ll be giving Mosca seeds a go at some point. These beauties you’ve got going make the £80 a pack seem reasonable :laughing:

5 Likes

PAC is Starting to come down. Which phenom Would you keep as a mother ?

8 Likes

Both nice but left is more appealing to me for some reason lol. Of course that depends on yield, dankness etc. They both look tasty!

2 Likes

Mongo…

That turned out super nice Buddy… I say the one on the left also…

I am pretty pissed right now haha…Those freebies, will not crack…They must have been pretty old, or I am messing a simple process up… I had six Mosca Mix Regs, and am praying one will crack…

Wish me luck Mang.

K.

2 Likes

@beacher @Kobracom420 thanks. I appreciate you guys. Both always very positive and kind.

The one on the left is solid. And it smells like an old suitcase or something. Strong smell. Reminds me of some shit from the past that my buddies and I would call Montreal bud.

The right one smells of earth. pink earth.

I can’t decide so I’m Keeping both until something better comes along. I’m sure you both are okay with that :joy::joy:

5 Likes

You wont regret it. I had to look here just cause im personally hooked on mosca genetics. I got one out of a legend fem line cross blotto ogk that is killer. I also have a cross with predator pink that blesses everything i hit with it. Got pollen saved.
I will say the legend fem line does have a mean ogkush presence the " legend "ogk they reverse for fems aint no joke. Mine spits 3finger huge ogk leaves. 3fingers means something in ogk lines. Its not a mistake or doing anything wrong. Genetic. Im not sure if the legend plant is still up alive or not though.

3 Likes

These have some predator pink in them. Pink 2.0 is a cross of that I believe. You can really see it coming through on the right bud in the pic above.

And that OGK sounds :fire: :v:

4 Likes

Natural lighting. She loves the camera. Had to show you all this pic!! :v:

13 Likes

I’m gunna pull a @ReikoX and say I can’t approve without getting rid of it for you :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: looks fookin nice mate.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s nice there.

3 Likes