Pirates of the Mediterranean

All the way through two males fully dropping all of their pollen. She is unpollinateable.

12 Likes

Wow, I never heard of that. I always have the exact opposite problemā€¦ lol, If I dream about pollen, my plants get seeded.

9 Likes

Pollen offer

Ok folks, pollen is collected and dry. If you want black and blue Lebanese pollen, now is your chance. Itā€™s an all-Lebanese hybrid of black Lebanon from geneseeds and Lebanese by blue hemp Switzerland.

One pheno is taller, earlier and more toward the BH side. The other is shorter and more toward the black Lebanon side. Good pollen producers. Plenty of each.

Send me a DM!

9 Likes

Badass. You already got my PM brotherā€¦ did my package to you arrive yet? @lefthandseeds

4 Likes

I would like to have some pollen from the blue lebanese.
Thanks for offering. PM coming!

3 Likes

On it. Youā€™re too kind friend.

Gotta ask. Are you associated with left hang brewing out by you? Just clicked in my head yesterday. :wink:

3 Likes

Havenā€™t gotten it yet, but Iā€™ll let you know when it gets here.

4 Likes

Only when Iā€™m drinking beer :joy: I am not too far from them though, but if youā€™ve ever heard the old term ā€œleft hand cigaretteā€, thatā€™s what it means.

11 Likes

Oh! That makes sense! It seemed like there was maybe a correlation, since youā€™re so close to them. :wink:

I had a friend that was a brewer there like 10 years ago. Just talked to him and it he mentioned it.
:bulb:
:thinking:

3 Likes

Definitely interested pm sent . Could be something nice in the making here .

1 Like

Haha, Iā€™ve been in their taproom many times. So itā€™s not unlikely that Iā€™ve come across him at some point. Thereā€™s a lot of stuff in the valley named lefthand in honor of a Native American chief from this area.

6 Likes

We were calling them left handed cigarettes back in the early 1970ā€™s. Damn Iā€™m old.

4 Likes

But I got to see all the greats of Rock and Roll. We had Gods in those days. They played guitars.

6 Likes

I agree. I always wished I was like in my early to mid 20s sometime in the early 70s. Late 60s to late 70s was just an incredible era of rock innovation.

8 Likes

That was my era! Always good concerts to go to. Mostly seeded pot. Mostly Mexican. Sometimes Columbian or Jamaican. It was always pretty good to get high on. Every so often someone would show up with unseeded pot. Sinsemilla!!! Most excellent. I graduated high school in 1973. What a time in history.

9 Likes

ā€˜55 here to bro. Yeah the early to mid 70ā€™s were a wild ride. Concert heaven. Thereā€™s no telling how many shows I went to. Can you believe we survived it all? lol peace

6 Likes

Yes sir an awesome time to grow up. America was still America back then. But youā€™re right! It is Amazing we all survived considering all the shit we pulled.

4 Likes

Lefty, what a generous offer, PM sent! :v:

1 Like

Next round male hunt

So my males are corpsed now, and Iā€™m prepping early for next round. This batch of Lebs comes from my Leb Mix, and includes Black & Blue Lebanese, RSC Lebanese x Black & Blue Lebanese and Leb27 x Black & Blue Lebanese. Iā€™ll be using this pollen on my next run, and this will be my ā€œA-sideā€. The Syrians Iā€™m growing this run and some of the Black & Blue Lebanese are my ā€œB-sideā€.

With the exception of this run, Iā€™m going to carry A-side pollen over to the B-side, and B-side pollen over to the A-side. After a round or two of alternation and selection, Iā€™ll bring them both together. @8k_feet is also running some A-side right now. So weā€™ll get some good female selections going.

Iā€™m getting a whole lotta vigor out of these already. Root mass is great, plants come up fast, lots to like so far.

19 Likes

Pollen arrived brother, thank you. I want to get a little info from you. I want to use it on what may be the best choices. peace

6 Likes