Plant (dog) Breeders Rights?

Right answer on cannabis is probably to follow the Monsanto roundup ready lines and lawsuits and see how they’re treated.

Tweeds been protective of Bakerstreet and Argyle lines I’ve heard, know I’ve seen some posts about crosses going missing on FB/IG.

2 Likes

THE STRUGGLE IS REAL

2 Likes

yeah the strain is called ‘Big C’ - i’ve never seen it anywhere either

im totally confused by this thread if it’s about dogs or cannabis, so i’m just gonna sit this one out lol

2 Likes

Old Family Red Nose is a strain of pit bulls, they can be ADBA or OFRN Registry…just because your dog has red nose doesn’t mean it’s an OFRN. Here’s a box full of OFRN which I bred…There is an OFRN Registry folks I know the breeder that runs it he’s a buddy of mine.

FB_IMG_1590156048523

7/8 Red Devil x 1/8 Red Boy

3 Likes

What is a John Wayne Rednose?

This man is an authority on pit bulls met him several times and have all of his books which are all autographed…Richard Stratton.

FB_IMG_1612296922951

2 Likes

The concept of genetics as “intellectual property” just irks me. (Same thing with “pedigree” pets tbh, but for different reasons) but I’m not really one to respect private property rights.

“смерть усім, хто перешкоджає свободі працюючих людей”

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s a going light bred pup too.

Hi Eugene, much respect but bring no politics here … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Fair enough.

2 Likes

Never heard them & I had this breed since I was a teen over 40 years…that color is actually considered red color like my dog Tabasco Kid in this picture.

FB_IMG_1518264330909

3 Likes

130 pounds, a pit bull…no way ADBA would let you register that…130 pound pit bull? No way that’s a pure bred gotta be mixed with something…

Btw, theres no such thing as a ultra rare side John Wayne red nose…

I’m an Old Family Red Nose breeder and had this breed for over 40 years…I’ve also met a lot of famous Dogmen.

2 Likes

I bet your shovel game serious. :rofl:

1 Like

Raising Cain Kennels in Texas is by far the most awarded adba pitbull breeder in recent history. And yes they’re dogs are big, heavy and not cheaply bred or sold. I’m not gonna pay 5,000 or more for a adba pit when i know breeders myself. Have a good day Mr. Cuisine enjoy the dogs. Dont forget to smoke some weed everyonce in a while.

Raising Cain Kennels…I googled them…are they still around because it says they have puppies for 2012…btw, they spelled the top breeder of OFRN wrong its suppose to be Norrod not Norris…:joy::sweat_smile::rofl:

Just got done talking to Mike N. and we wanna know what were the awards? Certainly not for ADBA Conformation …

When I was searching for a proper breeder 10 years ago they were the number 1 recommended for large adba champion lineage. What happened to them I have no idea. Nor do I care.
If i was breeding dogs i might. Ruby’s pups were fostered out to people with a friend who has affiliations with a humane society. Service dogs Etc. I dont sell dogs for money and never will or have.
If you want to know the answers to your questions then please enjoy your searches. Time = money.

Honestly selling any genetics seems like bad karma in it self. I dont own nature.

1 Like

Beautiful dog, man.

I see a lot of IG ads for “bully exoticz” little squat-legged toad-like monsters and it still sorta grosses me out lol. People want an accessory, not an animal I guess.

2 Likes

Wrong thread lol. You are more than welcome to try to capture a few wild wolves and start your own domestication project.

1 Like

Mike and I just wanted to know what kind of awards does RCK have? You are the the one who claimed that they are the most awarded adba pit bull breeder…we were just wondering…

Here’s an OFRN I bred, Red Chyna that went to Italy…

FB_IMG_1518264316343

7/8 Red Devil x 1/8 Red Boy

1 Like